55-65 year old women's success?

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Happy Birthday a day late @AnnPT77 - thanks for taking the time! So good for me to see the successful maintenance and that even you still work at it.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    @SalinitySally your name is positively intriguing. Ocean fan or something else? I'm so sorry for the pain you've had to go through. The strength and love that comes through your post is palpable. As far as the trolls on here, you do you and don't hesitate from sharing - the rest of us enjoy hearing from you! Much love.

Thank you for your kind words.

Re my screen name: SaltySally was taken 😜. I live in Salt Lake City (for one more year before we return to the east coast) and was attempting a double entendre but this was the lame alternative.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    @SalinitySally, goodness what a story, and I am so sorry for your losses. Good luck on your journey: you can do this (with however many meals each day you want!).

Thank you ❤️
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    @solieco1 Truth! :smiley:
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    So glad that someone finally resurrected this message-- We are glad you are here
    I too can go overboard one way or the other-- so I am working on being balanced- counting my calories to stay in a deficit but also having some treats as well====
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!