Success!!! Share you BEFORE and AFTER/PROGRESS PHOTOS 📸!! NSV!!!

SallyLuvsFitness
SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
edited May 16 in Social Groups
28di3p7sbm4b.jpeg

Team:

Lets share out successes!!!

We feel sharing our successes will help keep us inspired and motivated through the holidays and into 2021. We have created a new team thread for all members of WE ARE THE WARRIORS to share your your before and after photos, progress photos, NSV (Non-Scale Victories), etc..

I allowed myself to gain weight over the holidays last year and I will not do it this year. I look at this picture as a reminder and I will not go back.
ssdofsyqwqdb.png

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Absolutely awesome!! I love seeing your photos! Congratulations!!!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    WOW! Great photos. Thank you so much for sharing. So inspiring!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    g0ltbp7fbqmq.jpg
    I posted this one to the other thread, but I'll repost here. These aresl about 7 1/2 years apart...green shirt was the first day I joined MFP (Feb 2013), and I think the other is from October.

So proud of YOU !!! Awesome job Moosie!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    g0ltbp7fbqmq.jpg
    I posted this one to the other thread, but I'll repost here. These aresl about 7 1/2 years apart...green shirt was the first day I joined MFP (Feb 2013), and I think the other is from October.

WOW!!!! Great progress. Wow. That's really inspiring!!!! Great job!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,585 Member
    I also wanted to mention the size difference...size 10 in green shirt and size 2 now!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    THE TOP PIC TAKEN TODAY LOST 49.4 POUNDS IN 5 MONTHS

2up848yesr7f.jpg

MY MOM IS SITTING BEHIND ME 5 1/2 MONTHS AGO.
    e140rufvvam3.jpg

Absolutely AMAZING - WTG Teresa @TeresaSavage !

Don’t forget pals to share your before/after, progress photos on our Success thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10815743/success-share-you-before-and-after-progress-photos-nsv#latest
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Thank you Sally! But I still have another 40 pounds to go.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Thank you Sally! But I still have another 40 pounds to go.

@TeresaSavage I am so proud of you and please take a few moments of all that you accomplished!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Apr 1: 169.0
    CW: 166.8
    Goal: Lose 5 lbs in April.
    1. 10k steps/day ❌✔️❌❌❌❌❌
    2. *Under Calorie Goal - ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    3. Yoga 5 times/week ✔️✔️❌❌❌ (Just super busy these last few days).
    4. Planks 5 times/week ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️

Last week's stats: 15k steps 4/7; Yoga 3/4; Walking 7/7; Planks 3/4 (Best time was 75 seconds).

*Because of my knee injury, I'm going to play it "safe" and rest it for the next 2 weeks.

3/29 MADNESS MON: share something that drives you crazy or gets under your skin! Self-centered people that can't wait until you finish speaking so that they can tell you about themselves!! People don't listen to understand or empathize, in fact, they don't really "listen" much at all any more. They just wait for you to quit talking so that they cant talk about themselves! It drives me crazy!!:grimace:
    3/30 TRIUMPHANT TUE: share an NSV or another triumph that you've had recently. I recently dipped into the 160's, and today I (easily) got into a size 12 pair of purple psychedelic capri pants and a medium top!!
    3/31 "WONDERFUL WED: what's your favorite thing about the ""end"" of the work week?" Having 2 days that I can SLEEP IN!:lol:
    4/1 THIN THU: tell us about your weight loss journey. In 2018 I lost almost 60 lbs from March to Nov. Then I fell "off the wagon" at Thanksgiving, and had gained 12 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Over the past 2 years I've slowly gained 40 of that 60 back. I'm at the point right now where I was when I fell off the wagon in Nov 2018. THIS TIME AROUND I plan to learn about "maintenance" and work hard to stay on top of my weight. I can't consider it a "diet", I have to consider it a way of life.
    4/2 FOTO FRI: post a photo of anything you'd like! (Somehow I got a day behind and didn't even realize it until just now!) :lol: The pic on the left is me back in 2016 when I was at my highest weight (225). The pic on the right was taken this morning at 166lbs.

w1u0n27qsrzc.png

pom2f2mkkgcx.png

You are an inspiration Teresa @Mrs_Hoffer!! Congratulations on your weight loss achievements!!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,169 Member
    Thanks Sally! I should've posted that here, but didn't think of it, sorry. I'm so excited that I'm about 20 lbs away from my goal weight and can begin to think about what maintenance is going to look like for me.
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 786 Member
    So....it seems like I have been dieting my entire life! Four years ago I lost 45 pounds. I did it the old fashioned way, eat less and move more. Slowly, I gained 40 of it back. Now, I have recommitted and am heading in the right direction. I am down 5 pounds! This picture is from last time. It is a reminder that I can do it - one day at a time. Thanks for cheering me on and keeping me motivated! ✌🏼 😎 Kris6qchwpz3qv9d.jpeg
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,169 Member
    azpostal wrote: »
    So....it seems like I have been dieting my entire life! Four years ago I lost 45 pounds. I did it the old fashioned way, eat less and move more. Slowly, I gained 40 of it back. Now, I have recommitted and am heading in the right direction. I am down 5 pounds! This picture is from last time. It is a reminder that I can do it - one day at a time. Thanks for cheering me on and keeping me motivated! ✌🏼 😎 Kris
    6qchwpz3qv9d.jpeg

@azpostal Kris, that is terrific! 5lbs down..... YOU GOT THIS!!! 😎