What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Seeing the scale show below 76 kg. It seems to have been stuck between 76.3 and 77.5 kg for ages, which in reality is about a month. (Oddly looking back to last time I lost, I see I had the same issue at around this weight.) However, this morning I was at 76.1 kg (which due to the way I have programmed it, my spreadsheet tells me is 11 stone 14lbs [sic!], down from 76.3 kg = 12 stone). So nearly there! Once I am below 76kg, I have less than 1kg to go to goal at 75kg.
    I punched two new holes in my belt. The first one is comfortable but I can even do my belt up to the second.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I really want to be at 160 by end of year, which is four pounds down from where I am now, though I doubt I'll make it since christmas is one of my few "free days" and I will probably have some water weight gain from eating a few festive but non-clean foods. So I'll settle for 160 by my MFP 1 year anniversary, January 6.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay on a downward trend for certain dates coming up. Weddings, my birthday, swimming next summer, etc. I have a daily goal to stay within my calories. I take it day by day. If I can maintain the weight I was this morning to tomorrow when I record my weight for the week I will be more than pleased!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Seeing the scale show below 76 kg. It seems to have been stuck between 76.3 and 77.5 kg for ages, which in reality is about a month. (Oddly looking back to last time I lost, I see I had the same issue at around this weight.) However, this morning I was at 76.1 kg (which due to the way I have programmed it, my spreadsheet tells me is 11 stone 14lbs [sic!], down from 76.3 kg = 12 stone). So nearly there! Once I am below 76kg, I have less than 1kg to go to goal at 75kg.
    I punched two new holes in my belt. The first one is comfortable but I can even do my belt up to the second.

So CLOSE!! I'm thinking fireworks are in order soon!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »

me too B)

mb2cuegdl36l.jpg
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    me too B)

mb2cuegdl36l.jpg

LOL we are in tandem here!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!