Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    being ignored

...... did you say something? B)

hahaha........😘
  • Ladymuck21Ladymuck21 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Sulky or grumpy people 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,405 Member Member Posts: 2,405 Member
    People who can’t (or don’t feel like) following basic rules, enter here, exit here, follow the arrows down the grocery aisles. Then look at you crazy for being in their way, the audacity 😅

And those who say basic rules like that are making them feel oppressed.

ihhcivb8tr2o.gif

edited November 2020
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,225 Member Member Posts: 12,225 Member
    I really hate it when the cashier doesn't bag all my *kitten*...

Like, could I please, have a bag, for my freaking six pack of zevia 🙄...

We all know damn well they are all going to fall out of those stupid flimsy little rings the second I get to my car 🙄
  • YearOfTheDragonLeoYearOfTheDragonLeo Member Posts: 214 Member Member Posts: 214 Member
    being asked "what's for dinner?"
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,763 Member Member Posts: 19,763 Member
    being asked "what's for dinner?"

.... Well ??
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,225 Member Member Posts: 12,225 Member
    I really hate it when the cashier doesn't bag all my *kitten*...

Like, could I please, have a bag, for my freaking six pack of zevia 🙄...

We all know damn well they are all going to fall out of those stupid flimsy little rings the second I get to my car 🙄

You make the cashier bag your *kitten?"

I thought I knew you 🙄

Well you know... Covid and all 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member
    jamloche wrote: »
    I just don't get the whole "owning dogs" thing. My youngest loves our dog, and I see lots of people who find real joy in their dogs ... but I'm mystified by it. For me it's all just work and guilt and stink and hair and extra expense and waiting for the good part to start.

I could say the same thing about children, but that doesn't stop people from continuing to have them. :lol:

I don't really see the benefit in having them/raising them. I think people just do it because they like it. Also, some people genuinely enjoy taking care of other beings, be it an animal companion or a people one.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member
    - People who drive into oncoming traffic simply because they don't want to wait until it's safe to get into the turn lane.

Lady, you almost caused an accident this morning with my car. :angry:
  • BadAtRunningBadAtRunning Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Running when it's in the 30's and 40's out. I always start with gloves and a few layers on because the first stretch of my route is always windy and cold. Then I get into a less windy wooded area and I've started to warm up from running, so I stop, stretch, put my gloves in my jacket pocket then tie my jacket around my waist (hot, I know 😅), and head back. Then I get out of the wooded area again and the wind is blasting me in the face, and at first it feels nice, then it feels cold again 😂

I feel like I have to dress for 3 different climates lol!
  • stephie_nycstephie_nyc Member Posts: 91 Member Member Posts: 91 Member
    People who stand still on the left side of an escalator. What should we do with them?
    People who stand still on the left side of an escalator. What should we do with them?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.izismile.com%2Fimg%2Fimg7%2F20141125%2F1000%2Fthis_is_what_pure_evil_looks_like_44.gif&f=1&nofb=1
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,958 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,958 Member
    Notification day. When mfp wants to tell me everything that's happened this month in a span of a few hours

Yep 🙄
  • stephie_nycstephie_nyc Member Posts: 91 Member Member Posts: 91 Member

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.izismile.com%2Fimg%2Fimg7%2F20141125%2F1000%2Fthis_is_what_pure_evil_looks_like_44.gif&f=1&nofb=1

lol so funny. At least no one was behind him! I live in NYC and it looks so insane when someone does this.
    I am annoyed that I live in possibly the ONLY state in the U.S. in which I cannot ship alcohol to my residence nor participate in any "wine or alcohol of the month" clubs. Buncha' killjoys.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,224 Member Member Posts: 5,224 Member
    Ok not so much irk but had a very teeny, tiny little covidy scare.

I was walking down the sidewalk, as I am wont to do, and this person crossed the street ending up right in front of me. It's hard for me to make sudden direction changes and this person wasn't going around me. I mean, this person LITERALLY walked into me. Deliberately. I got pissed (irked??) and was like wtf??? but kept walking.

Then I thought about how I was supposed to sanitize the front of my jacket and if the virus could even be transmitted that way and I still had a ways to go on my walk so was repeating "Don't touch the front of your jacket" over and over again.

And how the person might have been trans and how I didn't want them to think that's why I was pissed and, yeah, that's the way my brain works. 😀