What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    This one is kind of personal but I'm feeling so proud of myself right now.

You have every reason to be proud! That is truly fantastic!! Well done!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    I recently started tracking my food/calorie intake on MFP and have dropped 4lbs since Remembrance Day (Nov 11th for you folks outside of Canada). I guess seeing everything on 'paper' really does help keep you accountable to yourself. Another 2lbs to go to get back to that 198 low I hit in July.

It's like the old saying - what gets measured gets managed! Way to go to everyone!

As for me I'm noticing more bones, being satisfied with less food, and having a ball looking for healthy holiday recipes.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Callouses at the base of my middle and ring fingers from using my kettlebells more often.

Yeah! Badass trophies!
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    This is a strange one, but I just noticed that when I put my hands on my waist, thumbs forward and fingers back, my fingers touch at my spine. I have lost 5 cm off my waist over the past few months, and I can now feel it!

I also need to get a new photo taken for zoom. The old one shows my face at probably 10kg heavier than I weigh now, and I can see the difference.

Wow! Waist must be snatched!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited November 2020
    Also, discovering that my diet is actually now too low in salt!

If you are basing that on the mfp salt recommendations, all I can say is they are ridiculously high!

Love the rest of your post, and cheese (good organic cheese) is my weakness and the main reason why I struggle with fat intake.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!