Anyone having their exercise added multiple times to their diary?

Hi
The last two days MFP has added my exercise multiple times to my diary, as in 4 or 5 times which as you can imagine sends my calorie calc way out of whack!!! My exercise is logged in Garmin Connect and only appears once in there so just wondering if there is a fix for this? I did try deleting the app and reinstalling on my phone but the same thing happened....
I looked for a way to contact MFP customer service but I can't find anything, any tips?
Thanks for any help you give.

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Yes, this has happened to me too. I tried to add, received an error message, tried to add again etc. Nothing was showing up, and then at some point all those attempts were added to my exercise diary. I have deleted the extra ones (there were a lot...). My takeaway from this is not to try to add multiple many times when the database is playing up!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    My row yesterday was added numerous time but that seems to have been the only hiccup, if it happens again you can just delete the duplicate workouts.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited November 2020
    You contact customer service via a ticket from the Help section.
    Can also discover an already known issue going on.

My GC workouts Mon & Tue had no issues.

I do NOT use the app at all if that matters.
    And I've never disconnected/reconnected - which really just increases odds of multi syncs as there is now 2 accounts with multiple sync ID's matched up.
  • coffee_n_weights
    coffee_n_weights Posts: 115 Member
    yes - on the web version, and then the web/app aren't syncing either