Less Alcohol - NOVEMBER 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,543 Member
    Happy Anniversary @Lilylady3k : - )
  • dawnbgethealthy
    I am Dawn and live in South East British Columbia. I am 60.
    My goal remains the same as it has been for quite some time, 16-20 AF days per month.

I check in diary style. It works for me.

Tuesday Nov 10 - Drinks. Seemingly back to making Tuesday my drinks day.
    Wednesday Nov 11 - AF - Remembrance Day.
    Thursday Nov 12 - AF
    Friday Nov 13 - Drinks. Friday the 13th!! We had that one teaser snowfall 2 weeks ago and then it all melted away. Today we got a really exciting big dump of the stuff. I got out to a circular trail that normally takes me about 15 minutes, but 10 inches of snow made it take blissfully longer. The sound of deep snow with my new hearing aid was so wonderfully overwhelming for me. Photos to come...if y'all don't mind : - )
    Saturday Nov 14 - Drinks. Not planned, just low willpower today I guess. The month is not over.
    Sunday Nov 15 - AF - Lovely day, but all of that beautiful snow melted away, not much left on the trails now, and none left in town.
    Monday Nov 16 - AF
    Tuesday Nov 17 - AF - I have one of my favourite jobs at a store in another town tomorrow, up a mountain, so want to make sure that I am alert for the drive and for the day, thus AF tonight.
    Wednesday Nov 18 - AF - Very early busy work day tomorrow, so AF tonight
    Thursday Nov 19 - Drinks. Well, I haven't had any yet, but am planning on having a couple tonight.

Rolling total. 13AF day out of 19 days
  • dawnbgethealthy
    I am Dawn and live in South East British Columbia. I am 60.
    My goal remains the same as it has been for quite some time, 16-20 AF days per month.

I check in diary style. It works for me.

Tuesday Nov 10 - Drinks. Seemingly back to making Tuesday my drinks day.
    Wednesday Nov 11 - AF - Remembrance Day.
    Thursday Nov 12 - AF
    Friday Nov 13 - Drinks. Friday the 13th!! We had that one teaser snowfall 2 weeks ago and then it all melted away. Today we got a really exciting big dump of the stuff. I got out to a circular trail that normally takes me about 15 minutes, but 10 inches of snow made it take blissfully longer. The sound of deep snow with my new hearing aid was so wonderfully overwhelming for me. Photos to come...if y'all don't mind : - )
    Saturday Nov 14 - Drinks. Not planned, just low willpower today I guess. The month is not over.
    Sunday Nov 15 - AF - Lovely day, but all of that beautiful snow melted away, not much left on the trails now, and none left in town.
    Monday Nov 16 - AF
    Tuesday Nov 17 - AF - I have one of my favourite jobs at a store in another town tomorrow, up a mountain, so want to make sure that I am alert for the drive and for the day, thus AF tonight.
    Wednesday Nov 18 - AF - Very early busy work day tomorrow, so AF tonight
    Thursday Nov 19 - Drinks. Well, I haven't had any yet, but am planning on having a couple tonight.
    Friday Nov 20 - AF - Got one more garden bed weeded, turned over, added compost, mulched, and covered until tomato planting season next year. 3 more to go, my aim this weekend before everything freezes again.

Rolling total. 14AF days out of 20 days