App running super slow

Is anyone else having an issue with the app running super slow? It’s consistently an issue for me on my iPad and iPhone (updated software, updated app, sufficient storage space). When I click the check mark to confirm a food entry, there’s a lag of about 4-5 seconds every time. Anyone else having this issue? I did send a feedback report about it.

Replies

• nikiadamou31
    nikiadamou31 Posts: 1 Member
    I use the MFP from my computer and since this afternoon i can not enter my exercise...shows"Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue." I don;t know what that is...though i can enter to my food
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    I saw this once before a long time ago and what solved it was purging all the stored data (don't know how to do that that on ios, similar result would be achieved by uninstall and reinstall of app).
  • NertyNert
    NertyNert Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Christismylife - Yes, I am having the exact same issue. It has been going on for awhile and is frustrating. IOS Ver 14.2, Iphone 11 Pro Max.
    I uninstalled the app, and reinstalled, but issue remains.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Me too! Also using iOS app.

99 times out of 100 the confirm entry tick is so slow that the click actually registers as the close diary link, meaning I have to cancel that choice every time I enter a food. Very irritating!