What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    This one is kind of personal but I'm feeling so proud of myself right now.

You have every reason to be proud! That is truly fantastic!! Well done!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I recently started tracking my food/calorie intake on MFP and have dropped 4lbs since Remembrance Day (Nov 11th for you folks outside of Canada). I guess seeing everything on 'paper' really does help keep you accountable to yourself. Another 2lbs to go to get back to that 198 low I hit in July.

It's like the old saying - what gets measured gets managed! Way to go to everyone!

As for me I'm noticing more bones, being satisfied with less food, and having a ball looking for healthy holiday recipes.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Callouses at the base of my middle and ring fingers from using my kettlebells more often.

Yeah! Badass trophies!
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »
    This is a strange one, but I just noticed that when I put my hands on my waist, thumbs forward and fingers back, my fingers touch at my spine. I have lost 5 cm off my waist over the past few months, and I can now feel it!

I also need to get a new photo taken for zoom. The old one shows my face at probably 10kg heavier than I weigh now, and I can see the difference.

Wow! Waist must be snatched!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Also, discovering that my diet is actually now too low in salt!

If you are basing that on the mfp salt recommendations, all I can say is they are ridiculously high!

Love the rest of your post, and cheese (good organic cheese) is my weakness and the main reason why I struggle with fat intake.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!