My Millionth Time!

Hi everyone... I am not new to MFP but I am returning to it and hopefully not to fail. I have been denying to myself the situation I am in with my weight. I have tried everything and honestly it boils down to lack of motivation and discipline. Calories in - Calories out and yet I cannot succeed at this on my own. This time I don't want to be a quitter and if you would like to be there along with me to virtually cheer me on that would be amazing of you! Because I'm not going to lie and tell myself anymore that I can do this alone or maintain it alone. Let's be friends :)<3

Replies

• XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    When you want something bad enough, you just do it. Weight loss is calories in/out but mind-set is huge. I’d dieted god knows how many times but always packed it in when a better offer off food/drinks.. social outings reared it’s head! You can still do those things... just account for them and remain within limits. Do it for 2 weeks and then 4 by then the results will see you on and you’re on your way!! Best of luck
  • b120in2021
    b120in2021 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey Avacado! I hear ya. If it were easy, 73% of America wouldn't be fat.

Yesterday, I weighed in 20 lbs higher than the weight I swore I'd start calorie counting at if I ever hit it. I didn't obviously.

So, now I'm going to calorie count my way back down. You are SO not alone.

I'm officially a yo-yo dieter. Sad face.

Let this be the last time for all of us!
  • Avocado78
    Avocado78 Posts: 50 Member
    Hey b120in2021 I used to know how to reply directly to only one person and now I don't or it won't let me. I have been a yo yo dieter myself and I realize that behavior is not healthy. Hopefully it is the last time! Best to you!