What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2020
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Unloading Pods while listening to intermittent rifle shots.

It’s opening day of deer season. I really wish I was out there. ☹️

You got all the dear's you need in here 😂
    PS.. Im still pulling for team bambi 😜
  • Venison is tasty. I had a backstrap medallion from one that had spent its fall feeding on field corn and finished off in an apple orchard eating windfall apples. That was ambrosia.

Feeling slightly awful (TOM) and getting ready to go to bed. There is bread dough in the fridge, and I'll finish it and deal with the dishes tomorrow. The cat is purring loudly and wants to go to sleep on my lap, though.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Eating another microwave meal. Calorie counting is hard, yo.

Hoping @Motorsheen will come over and help me do the dishes.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Thinking about finally doing that last Pusheen cross stitch so I can hang them up in my kitchen area. I finally got the cheap-o wooden frames so each one has a frame of its own.

Also contemplating how to draw out a tattoo design I want done for my next visit.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    edited November 2020
    Eating a frozen bean n cheese burrito and drinking caffeinated diet Dr pepper.

I should put this under mistakes thread.

Also, I have to log my calories. If I don't, this is definitely going under mistakes thread.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    cocktail time!
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Drinking bourbon
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Wondering if the ignore function on this forum board actually works or not. Never used it!

7sc5sb4zp075.gif
  • BadAtRunning
    BadAtRunning Posts: 22 Member
    Morning coffee, black like my sooooul! :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Looking at the clock,
    wishing I could get my sleep patterns back on track.
  • Waiting on hold with the pharmacy while trying to call in Boyfriend's rescue med. Listening to the washer working. Telling Girlfriend to call in her prescription now and maybe they could all be picked up at one time. Waiting for the drips from wiping out the corners to dry so I can sweep up the floor in the bathroom, then mop it.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Watching The Lost Battalion.

• slimgirljo15
    Wondering what to have for breakfast.
  • tmantwo
    You figure it out today. I’ll figure it out and make it for ya tomorrow.
  • slimgirljo15
    You figure it out today. I’ll figure it out and make it for ya tomorrow.

I'll have a big bite of Zac's doppleganger :D 😜

Or.. what I'd like is a simple scrambled eggs on toast 😀
  • tmantwo
    edited November 2020
    ^ that makes it easy. Tomorrow, coffee when you awake and it’s scrambled eggs on toast when you come down for breakfast. We’ll also have Amish butter and homemade apple butter on sour dough toast, scoop out kiwi fruits, and the fresh squeezed juice of your choice.

Now, what to do after? 🤔

I know, we’ll head on over to the left coast of the US and visit all the fantastic people out there like Diatonic.
  • slimgirljo15
    ^ that makes it easy. Tomorrow, coffee when you awake and it’s scrambled eggs on toast when you come down for breakfast. We’ll also have Amish butter and homemade apple butter on sour dough toast, scoop out kiwi fruits, and the fresh squeezed juice of your choice.

Now, what to do after? 🤔

I know, we’ll head on over to the left coast of the US and visit all the fantastic people out there like Diatonic.

Sounds like a great trip.. 😃
    lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

I promise not to get too handsy on the trip *crosses fingers behind back* 😄😇
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member

Now, what to do after? 🤔

lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

63s0ckfagdey.png
  • slimgirljo15
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

Now, what to do after? 🤔

lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

63s0ckfagdey.png

😃 can't wait to see you 🤗
  • Eating something easy and light because I forgot to eat til now and I'm too hungry. (sigh) If I just put anything heavy down when I'm in this state I'll bring it right back up. So I have to remind my stomach that it's okay to have food in it.