Furbaby cuddles

Replies

• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    bellkat31 wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »
    7kya0tqfecpr.png

We have a dog and I want a cat too, every time I see a dog and cat cuddling I know there’s hope that it could work between my dog and a cat! 😻

We rescued The kitten from a Starbucks dumpster someone had threw him in there in a box. No intentions on keeping the little kitten was trying to rehome. Then he became best friends with the dog.

Oh my goodness, who could do something so horrible to another living creature! Sounds like your dog knew kitty needed some extra love after a rough start. 🤎
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited November 2020
    7kya0tqfecpr.png

We have a dog and I want a cat too, every time I see a dog and cat cuddling I know there’s hope that it could work between my dog and a cat! 😻

We rescued The kitten from a Starbucks dumpster someone had threw him in there in a box. No intentions on keeping the little kitten was trying to rehome. Then he became best friends with the dog.

Oh my goodness, who could do something so horrible to another living creature! Sounds like your dog knew kitty needed some extra love after a rough start. 🤎

Awhile back someone dumped a baby goat on the side of the road, leaving it to die. It had been born deformed but was further injured being thrown. Someone found it, brought it to a farm, they nurtured it, fed it around the clock, built a hammock to accommodate it's back legs so it could gain strength in them. I'd like to say this story had a happy ending. But 6 weeks later, the goat died. People gave their all to help it live. Sometimes the loving, hopeful, giving human spirit leaves me in awe. There were several articles in our local paper, and pictures as well during those 6 weeks. I can only hope the human that left it to die, has a conscience and felt bad. :(

Thank you for saving your kitten @bellkat31 ! <3 Animals don't have anybody else, except us humans, to help in times such as those.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    osknyz1xowc9.jpeg
    He thought that this was a comfortable position

Aww, he looks like a kitten still. How old? I have 4 month kitten that sleeps in some wacky positions.. on me, all the time. :lol:
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    osknyz1xowc9.jpeg
    He thought that this was a comfortable position

Aww, he looks like a kitten still. How old? I have 4 month kitten that sleeps in some wacky positions.. on me, all the time. :lol:

Not entirely sure how old he is but ya he's a kitten. He likes to bite a lot so we thought that he might be teething still??? He just went through a growth spurt and is already taller than our two females but lanky. Anyways he loves to just sprawl out and fall of the edge. 😝
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    3 weeks old today.

pcda6k4ji6v6.jpg

Awwww! How beautiful! ❤️
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,699 MFP Moderator
    Went to sit down and found this where my butt goes.

wcpmabopeaaw.jpg

How nice of them to pre-warm your chair! ;)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Too cute for words.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    My lap is his home, apparently. :neutral:

@KickassAmazon76 Your tuxedo kitty is so precious. :heart:

h095qyxc9dls.jpg

I love this pic. ❤️ My kitty is pretty awesome, but he can be a real jerk when he wants his breakfast and I'm trying to sleep in!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    mpftt7k6aqqy.jpg
    My blind little baby, Olive :)

Aww, an adorable fuzzy loaf. :heart: