TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @jillsmith8297 and @AB0215 - I got the sheets, thank you. I am not sure how to use the Winners Circle...
  • looneycatblue
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    November 18
    Exercised? No. It have tried to be fairly Active 7,170 steps
    Calories? Yes under
    Tracked? Yes
    My almost 4 mth old baby grandson was in hospital since Monday. He came home today. He’s ok now. Was a bit of a worry

7170 steps looks like you were exercising!

Awww, I hope your grandson is doing well today.

My niece had 2 girl twins almost 2 months ago, they were born so early, only 31 weeks. They just came home this past week. They still have some health issues to get through, but we are all just so grateful that they are still with us. Prayers for your Grandson and my Grandnieces. <3 Due to Covid I haven't been able to go to see them yet, I hope to by early next year.
  • looneycatblue
    Tue, Nov 17

Track: Yes
    Calories: No, but close
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: I should have tried harder to squeeze in a walk, then I wouldn't have been over on my calories... we brought home a stray kitty on Monday, so I spent my walking time playing... :)
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    @jillsmith8297 and @AB0215 - I got the sheets, thank you. I am not sure how to use the Winners Circle...

I don't mind taking care of the winners circle, I think it's just tracking the daily posts through the week
  • jillsmith8297
    Tue, Nov 17

Calories: No, but close
    Goals/Day/Comments: I should have tried harder to squeeze in a walk, then I wouldn't have been over on my calories... we brought home a stray kitty on Monday, so I spent my walking time playing... :)

I think playing with your new Kitty is a totally acceptable reason to skip a walk for one day 💗
    What did you name it?
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 18

Calories: under
    Exercise: yep
    Goals/Day/Comments: my scale hasn't really been moving this week and I'm kind of annoyed by it 🤣
  • looneycatblue
    Wed, Nov 18

Calories: Way over... too many mashed potatoes!
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: 2 of 3... work in progress!

I think we are going to name him Bear. He is my current profile picture.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Colleen790
    November week 3
    PW. 164.6
    CW. 164.6
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 19

Exercise: yep, took the kids to the park in the afternoon
    Goals/Day/Comments: it's unseasonably warm for mid November here (14C/57F) it makes getting outside and being active much more enjoyable!
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 20

Exercise: yes!
    Goals/Day/Comments: I can't believe week 3 of Nov is nearly finished! Is anyone else finding that March to September seemed to last 100 years but October and November just flew by?
  • jillsmith8297
    Username: jillsmith8297
    Weigh in week: November week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting: 197.8
    Previous Week's weight: 173.8
    Todays Weight: 169.8!!
    I weighed myself 3 times in disbelief! The beginning of the week I saw very little movement on the scale, and I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it did. I stuck with my routine anyways and snuck in some extra exercise with the gorgeous weather we had and omigosh! Hello 160s!47ks4nt258r4.png
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Sorry, day late😳
    Wander216
    Pw 169.6
    Cw170
    Not the best week , but still working on it
  • vjsky
    vjsky Posts: 24 Member
    PW - 180
    CW- 180=

Didn't move much this week- trying to get ahead at work. Hoping to make it through the next week without a gain!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    11/1/20 329.4
    11/8/20 329
    11/15/20 328.2
    11/22/20. 325.4
  • looneycatblue
    Sat, Nov 21

Calories: Over
    Goals/Day/Comments: 1 of 3 Yesses... Starting fresh. Last week I just ate too much and didn't exercise enough, and it showed on the scale. :# Moving on... got a nice 60 min walk in this morning, starting off the new week right! o:)
  • looneycatblue
    @jillsmith8297 WOW! Wonderful Loss! Good for you for sticking to it and not giving up!
  • jillsmith8297
    Sat, Nov 21

Calories: Over
    Goals/Day/Comments: 1 of 3 Yesses... Starting fresh. Last week I just ate too much and didn't exercise enough, and it showed on the scale. :# Moving on... got a nice 60 min walk in this morning, starting off the new week right! o:)

I think I missed your weight in for last week, could you remind me when you have a chance 🥰
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue

Sat, Nov 21
    PW: 162.0
    CW: 162.6

(sorry for the late post, was a very busy day yesterday). Planning on kicking some YKW this week. I am in control of what is going into my body, need to make some better choices!
  • looneycatblue
    @Pumpitusa Terrific week for you... I hope to see a nice loss this week too!
  • looneycatblue
    vjsky wrote: »
    PW - 180
    CW- 180=

Didn't move much this week- trying to get ahead at work. Hoping to make it through the next week without a gain!

This was me this week too... such a toss up, do I squeeze in a bit more time on the computer getting some work done, or get up and get a walk in. Most days I try to do both, but this week just didn't turn out that way! I really do need to make my walks a priority though, I find that just 20-30 mins in the morning can give me more energy, and make my whole day better!

Good luck this week!
This discussion has been closed.