Nice waking everyday to the 100's!

OAS5
OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
After starting at 272.4 to now waiting everyday to a scale that reads in the 100's! 193 with a goal of 180 so pretty close. Taking my time on that last 10-13 pounds but it's so nice to see 100 something on the scale in the morning.

Replies

• mrsbfe
    mrsbfe Posts: 52 Member
    Fantastic!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Awesome! I am hoping to see the 100's by mid January.
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Way to go!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Oh I'll bet that's a great feeling. What I love about weight loss is all the cool things you get to enjoy even before goal weight.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Excellent! I have 16lbs to go until I hit ONEderland. I can't wait to not see a 2-something when I get on the scale!
  • OAS5
    DaniMerc72 wrote: »
    Excellent! I have 16lbs to go until I hit ONEderland. I can't wait to not see a 2-something when I get on the scale!

It's just awesome, every morning 100 something, no 200 something. You're going to love it each and every morning!
  • KenKoz54
    KenKoz54 Posts: 5 Member
    That's awesome - keep little goals and a big goal - my big goal was to lose 52lbs this year (little goal, a pound a week), so far I'm "only" down 25 for the year, but I broke 270 and I know I'll never be back to beyond the 3 spin line....
  • mocha687
    mocha687 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, keep up the excellent work!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    OAS5 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone. I'm proof that just about anyone can lose weight because I was freaking hopeless and then something clicked, something snapped and here we are. Just 14 or so pounds to my ultimate goal. Good luck to anyone trying to lose weight, it is not easy but can be done.

^^^ This. Emphatically this. When the something clicks or snaps or whatever you want to call it, it’s life changing.

Can’t wait to hear from you when you reach goal! Well done!
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    It is pretty amazing when things click and you are doing the right things and BOOM!!!! Great job!!!!
  • cellymann
    cellymann Posts: 6 Member
    I hear you! I started at 264 on April 11. I crossed over to the 1's at the end of August. My goal is 150 myself (I'm 5'6")

Keep up the great work!
  • BullArgo38
    BullArgo38 Posts: 5 Member
    Way to go OP! And to everyone who has replied, thanks for helping build this positive community!
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Feels good , doesn't it? Your journey is nearly identical to mine. I started at 270 lbs and I was 193 this morning.I have few more lbs to lose but it is a good feeling when the scale starts with "1"
  • magistra1220
    magistra1220 Posts: 2 Member
    I can't wait to be you! 206 this morning. I love that you all call it ONEderland. Once I get there, I will never visit TWOdor England again.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone. I'm proof that just about anyone can lose weight because I was freaking hopeless and then something clicked, something snapped and here we are. Just 14 or so pounds to my ultimate goal. Good luck to anyone trying to lose weight, it is not easy but can be done.

^^^ This. Emphatically this. When the something clicks or snaps or whatever you want to call it, it’s life changing.

Can’t wait to hear from you when you reach goal! Well done!

Thank you very much. Hopefully by Summer and hopefully with vaccines we will have a "summer".
  • OAS5
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Feels good , doesn't it? Your journey is nearly identical to mine. I started at 270 lbs and I was 193 this morning.I have few more lbs to lose but it is a good feeling when the scale starts with "1"

It certainly does feel good. It's a whole new world. I'm not embarrassed on a daily basis anymore. I wasn't so much embarrassed by the weight itself more of when people saw me they saw someone that can't control himself. They saw someone that has no discipline and could not stop stuffing his face. That was the embarrassment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!