Bodylastics Resistance Bands

Anybody use Bodylastic Resistance bands for workouts? What is your opinion and do they work?
Thanks.

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    In general resistance bands are a great exercise tool. The key is using the correct strength, which could vary by body area.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    I've used Bodylastics and they're good quality. Not all door-mountable bands are.

Remember that bands are better suited for upper body workouts. For lower body basics like squats, deadlifts & lunges, you're better off with adjustable dumbbells, or a barbell, etc. :+1:
  • fdoosey
    fdoosey Posts: 20 Member
    Ive had a set of them for...over a decade now. Before I fell off the wagon in 2012 I was a loyalist to the site and working with them daily. I can't praise them enough.

Those bands can take a real beating and when you watch clips on how to use them.. they kick your @$$! I started to see definition where I never had before, and I didn't have to worry about injury.

They're still around and going. Well worth the money.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    I have them. Used to use them more. They were followed by a bench and dumbell set, which I prefer. But the Bodylastics definitely worked and made a difference. I'd highly recommend them for someone who doesn't want to go whole hog with more expensive, space-requiring, or complex resistance training options.