What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Currently being happy it’s my last night of work for a -week. Not a full week but 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    Blasting pinks new album into my ears while trying to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good night all
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Ladymuck21 wrote: »
    Blasting pinks new album into my ears while trying to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good night all

Night Jo.. Dream of moustaches 😉😄
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    Ladymuck21 wrote: »

Night Jo.. Dream of moustaches 😉😄

Shudders * 😜 night
  • Yoshiboobs
    Trying to 💩 but someone else is just hanging out in here so we’re having a standoff
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    About to prep the meat stuffing for the empanadas I'll be making tomorrow.
  • Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Trying to 💩 but someone else is just hanging out in here so we’re having a standoff

Toddler or cat?😂
    I have a 3 year old who doesn’t understand he’s not welcome.

Anyway I’m on my couch scrolling this nonsense instead of getting ready for 430 wake up
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Toddler or cat?😂

Anyway I’m on my couch scrolling this nonsense instead of getting ready for 430 wake up

I work graveyard so a coworker 😂
    I’ve started to just shut the door on the cats because I need to concentrate and not be bit on the shins. 😼
  • gotnotime1984
    gotnotime1984 Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2020
    Got off work at 1am and it's 2:45, and just noticed kids have no lunch meat for school, so I am now Cooking bacon at 2:45 am... BLT bagel it is
  • I rolled over at three am and was AWAKE! so I'm up cleaning up the kitchen (I did the turkey yesterday) and listening to the rain.

• Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Toddler or cat?😂

I keep telling the cat, "Look, I don't come in here and stare at you and demand pettings when you're getting down to business in the litter box, why do it to me?" She just gazes at me with great copper eyes and looks adorable.

• tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member

Ahhh, there it is. I have been waiting for someone to post from the shitter during their daily constitutional. 😂
  • Yoshiboobs
    tmantwo wrote: »

Ahhh, there it is. I have been waiting for someone to post from the shitter during their daily constitutional. 😂

nwo2y86d11tm.gif
  • LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member
    Sitting in the car, listening to music and collecting my thoughts before the stress of work comes crashing down. Also, looking forward to all the food I won’t eat tomorrow.
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Large cup of coffee.
  • iMago wrote: »
    having a coke
    61IOoSFl.jpg

what kind?
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    just got back from a run
  • Eating a hamburger and chips and getting my afternoon's work clear in my mind.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Watching Pinocchio with my little girl

I recently watched The Pinocchio Effect and immediately thought to myself when reading this “ NOOOOOO, not with your daughter!”
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Relaxing, catching up here after a trip to the grocery.
    Good grief it was a CF. 😳🤯