Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    hey you

just saying, if you havent been back out to hoard TP, cough medicine, and a pallet or two full of spaghetti-o's yet, then hey its your funeral pal
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Hey you... Yes you...

Your insecurities are showing.

Dont try to gaslight me. It wont work any more. I am learning how you have manipulated me in our relationship.

No more.
  • HYYY

just open it already
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    HYYY

ahmluelkg1bu.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    HYYY

ahmluelkg1bu.jpg

So I’m trapped!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hyyy
    Doesn't matter. I'll be fine. You keep right on doing what ya doing. Everyday you effect me less and less. Soon I won't be effected at all and I'll just walk away for good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hyyy 🖕😄
  • iMago
    heyyu

its okay girl ill protect you. cause u know I keep that thang on me
    yc46bsogj83p.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    hyyy

I am sure your back hurts from all the... load so let me carry the conversation
  • iMago
    hey u

you r really gorgeous. i would legit fight 3 mountain lions in a McDonald's handicap bathroom stall with my hands tied behind my back and my only weapon is a shake weight glued to my forehead just to get a chance to know u
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    hey u

you r really gorgeous. i would legit fight 3 mountain lions in a McDonald's handicap bathroom stall with my hands tied behind my back and my only weapon is a shake weight glued to my forehead just to get a chance to know u

Hell, I’d do all that just to watch this go down
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2020
    hey u

*blush* lucky for you I only require you to fight 2 granny's dressed as kittens, hands free and with a wooden spoon. 😉
    CacoEther wrote: »
    hey u

Viewing for you is free.. take a seat 😉😄
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    hey u

*blush* lucky for you I only require you to fight 2 granny's dressed as kittens, hands free and with a wooden spoon. 😉
    CacoEther wrote: »
    hey u

Viewing for you is free.. take a seat 😉😄

qgqgdghdyjch.gif
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    hey u

Wow!! I love this!!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    hey u

2fl6pieheyv3.gif
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Hey, you

I didn't write to you out of boredoom. It would have been nice if you wrote back, no matter what the answer would have been. Are you affraid of anything?!?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Hyyy

Get out of my swamp
  • slimgirljo15
    HYYY3ag671twe6xp.gif

😏

But, but.. it was too late to edit..

Grannies😔
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member