What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Shopping for a new vehicle. A pickup because I need one. And by new I mean something like a year 2010 or earlier because I’m a cheap summonabitch and I don’t want a car note.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Shopping for a new vehicle. A pickup because I need one. And by new I mean something like a year 2010 or earlier because I’m a cheap summonabitch and I don’t want a car note.

How about this one? Needs a little work :D
    qtzmpt68gc01.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

It's got style! And a little rust.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Ten minute snuggle break with my senior kitty.
  • tmantwo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And probably a bench seat too so I could sit thigh to thigh with any of you lovely ladies who wanted to go out for an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Right arm over your shoulder. Your head on my shoulder if you choose. And whatever you want on the radio as we cruise down the country roads off to do whatever it is we planned.
  • Eating pizza and feeling pretty good about tomorrow.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And probably a bench seat too so I could sit thigh to thigh with any of you lovely ladies who wanted to go out for an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Right arm over your shoulder. Your head on my shoulder if you choose. And whatever you want on the radio as we cruise down the country roads off to do whatever it is we planned.

And plenty of room for the others in the back. :)
  • tmantwo

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And plenty of room for the others in the back. :)

Sho nuff. Already tossing square bales into the back so we all have places to pop a squat when we get to the drive-in, bonfire, or wherever.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Contemplating a very hot bubble bath.
  • Contemplating a very hot bubble bath.

A very hot bubble bath and a new book and a large mug of hot tea is about as good as it gets, IMO.

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Waiting on the cornbread in the oven.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Waiting for my developer to finish getting me my data extract so I can keep testing.

*yawns*
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    Drinking my coffee and waiting for sunrise so I can go for a run.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    1030 am and I'm already listening to a huge screaming match between some of the neighbors 🙄
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    I'm watching a dog show on TV. Waiting for the Disney special at 9.
    Still digesting Thanksgiving dinner but going in for seconds shortly.
    Not filling in my food diary.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Spamming the music thread; waiting for rain to let up so I can walk (I listen to music, so I can't get my iPod and headphones wet!).
  • slimgirljo15
    Chillin.. ☕
  • tmantwo
    GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOORRRRRNING @slimgirljo15!

I think imma go watch Quigly Down Under 'cause it's a great movie and you just reminded me of it. Laura is pretty nice too. You can have Tom.
  • slimgirljo15
    GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOORRRRRNING @slimgirljo15!

I think imma go watch Quigly Down Under 'cause it's a great movie and you just reminded me of it. Laura is pretty nice too. You can have Tom.

Good mornin Tman. 🙂 Funny you mention that movie an American friend said they watched it yesterday. I haven't seen it in years but plan on watching it today too .. and Tom back in the day 😍
  • The tree is up, the kitchen is clean, Boyfriend went to lie down, Girlfriend is playing a MMORPG, from the sound of it, and the cat just knocked something over upstairs. So I'm going to go see what needs picked back up.