Switching from The Daily Plate

MacMadame
MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
I used to track my food on The Daily Plate, but I like the user interface over here better. So I'm trying it out for a while.

I'm a 51 year old mother of two and a software engineer and budding triathlete. I lost 80 lb. over the past year, 29 before I had weight loss surgery and the rest after. I'm about 10 lb. from my preliminary goal of a normal BMI and hope to get there in another month or two.

Replies

• MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    I used to track my food on The Daily Plate, but I like the user interface over here better. So I'm trying it out for a while.

I'm a 51 year old mother of two and a software engineer and budding triathlete. I lost 80 lb. over the past year, 29 before I had weight loss surgery and the rest after. I'm about 10 lb. from my preliminary goal of a normal BMI and hope to get there in another month or two.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Welcome! You've come a long way and should certainly be proud of yourself! I think you'll find a wealth of information over here, along with some really great people!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Welcome! Congrats on already coming so far :drinker: