Just give me 10 days - Round 133

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,356 Member
    If I go any smaller with the thumbnail on this one, it gets so blurry you can't read it. No idea why! I've tried 3 different times, 3 different ways. I'm not a Photoshop guru, though, so if anyone else can shrink it to 1 inch and us still read it, be my guest.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,846 Member
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @SModa61
    I use MapMyRun by Under Armour. I WISH it tracked my 5K for me. I have to watch my watch or phone closely at the end or it just lets me keep going. If it does what you're talking about, I don't know how to set it up that way yet. I was using the app Endomondo, have for probably 10 years, but they got bought out by Under Armour, and it is being discontinued so I had to switch. I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows of free apps where you can set an end distance and it will alert you. Anyone know of anything like that?

@UTMom81 Your screen shot looked so much like the image on my phone, I thought they acted the same. The ap for the feaster 5, updated me at each mile telling me that I had reached it, the pace for that previous mile and distance remaining. Then when I reached the 5K it automatically determined I had finished and notified me and, more importantly, stopped the timer. When I get a chance, I'll see if I can find any other ap options.

Mine will update me each mile telling me the pace and, if not on the first mile, the split time, but it does not tell me when I'm done with the 5K.

That is better than my just using my apple watch. Will need to check it out.
  • SModa61
    jemtred wrote: »
    @SModa61
    I use MapMyRun by Under Armour. I WISH it tracked my 5K for me. I have to watch my watch or phone closely at the end or it just lets me keep going. If it does what you're talking about, I don't know how to set it up that way yet. I was using the app Endomondo, have for probably 10 years, but they got bought out by Under Armour, and it is being discontinued so I had to switch. I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows of free apps where you can set an end distance and it will alert you. Anyone know of anything like that?

I use the Nike running app. It's free and you can track by time or distance. It also has training runs which are voice guided. I thought I'd hate them but I totally love them. I'm up for the kicking 2020 thing but can't do the pic on my phone. My goal is to increase my cardio. I'll be away from home all Dec where its eay too hot to run so I'll be swimming daily.

I'll look into that one. I would love some better guidance!
  • SModa61
    If I go any smaller with the thumbnail on this one, it gets so blurry you can't read it. No idea why! I've tried 3 different times, 3 different ways. I'm not a Photoshop guru, though, so if anyone else can shrink it to 1 inch and us still read it, be my guest.

What about making it shorter and wider? Maybe even like a banner? I am totally clueless on this so I cannot help, but wish I could.