What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Peanut butter

for me...I've had this craving since around 5 years of age...
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    Sour cream. I eat sour cream every dang day.

Hello, fellow sour cream addict! Now there are enough of us to start a Sour Creamaholics Anonymous! ;)

^+1🤗
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    jxcz21o6p68x.jpeg
    Plantain chips with sprinkled cayenne pepper🤤🌶
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Peanut butter
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Peanut butter

for me...I've had this craving since around 5 years of age...

Same here, don't even keep it in the house!!

• Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    iczxsvgp5u6v.png

Gimber: blend ginger with lemon and pepper. In the summer I add sparkling water and icecubes to replace alcohol and in the wintertime I add boiling water to make a spicy peppery ginger tea.
    I've also added it to my morning oats and in a vinaigrette. Splendid product !

• DomienS
    DomienS Posts: 11 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    iczxsvgp5u6v.png

Gimber: blend ginger with lemon and pepper. In the summer I add sparkling water and icecubes to replace alcohol and in the wintertime I add boiling water to make a spicy peppery ginger tea.
    I've also added it to my morning oats and in a vinaigrette. Splendid product !

Giber is amazing!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    Red Lentil Pasta
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    pizza seasoning blend + cream cheese used as a dip for pretzels
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    t1lj5jtn9xr6.jpeg
    ye5jf1lgyqi9.jpeg

So bear with me: these cookies from Trader Joes are not very good. They’re chewy and dry and bland. BUT! Dunk them in coffee and they TRANSFORM. The little chocolate shell gets creamy, and the spice and orange flavor is enhanced, plus of course the cookie gets soft. I ate 2 for Thanksgiving breakfast with my cup of coffee :D
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    The nurnberger lebkuchen from Lidl is fabulous. The brand is Favorina, which I think is a store brand.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    The nurnberger lebkuchen from Lidl is fabulous. The brand is Favorina, which I think is a store brand.

I’ll keep an eye out for it; I might be making a sojurn to Lidl soon so thanks for the tip!
  • pancakerunner
    Lol I am really loving parmesan cheese lately/
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Country Crock butter!
  • pancakerunner
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

but is it butter, really? hah
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2020
    Country Crock butter!

Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.
  • pancakerunner
    Country Crock butter!

Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.

Same! It reminds me of my grandma hah
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Country Crock butter!

You need to have a Snoopy thanksgiving!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    afwvfjk3y6bs.jpeg

I chopped and pan fried the ham in a dry pan, poured the egg and cheese on top, then made a wrap. This. Was. Fabulous.
  • pancakerunner
    1627if7o31jr.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    English or Irish Breakfast tea with a touch of sugar and some half and half. My husband has perfected the formula and I usually beg a cup from him each morning!