"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @ninerbuff I don't know if you want any feedback but I'm glad that you like and love yourself unconditionally. Without that none of this will stick. Show us the way, brother.
    Makes it easier to get things done. Confidence in oneself helps you to overcome many obstacles. I've always looked at things in an optimistic way regardless of situation.

• PaintedPlay
    PaintedPlay Posts: 51 Member
    I remember when you started this thread! been a long time since I have been here at MFP and its nice to see a familiar name.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! These cold mornings aren't fun for an hour of cardio. But I've been disciplined since June to do them. 9ers finally won another game yesterday. Beating any LA team is good.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- dumbbell side laterals, dumbell rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbbell raises, lying side lateral raise. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 6 clients today and Kbox class.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- hammer incline rows, dumbbell rows, machine seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Getting colder! 4 clients this morning and then I have to go to the school, then back later for evening classes.

Strength: chest- incline bench press, single arm cable flyes, machine dips, cable crossovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just 4 clients today and kickboxing class instruction. I'll also go to 9Round to get in my own kickboxing session today.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, incline curls, cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork sandwich and vegetables for dinner. Was really tired yesterday from work, but overall felt really great about my calorie burn.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Only 4 clients today. Always like my lighter load on Fridays just before my day off.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panera last night. I had the Napa Almond chicken sandwich for dinner. Had a major cramp in my right inner quad yesterday likely for overstretching it. Hurt like hell when it cramped up. It's sore today and hopefully doesn't deter me from running this morning.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. I gotta win this weekend to make the playoffs in my Fantasy Football league.

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. Busy day yesterday and got in some good work along with working out.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Windy this morning. Run is gonna suck. But it is what it is. At least I got into my FFL playoffs!

Strength: shoulders- dumbbell side laterals, dumbell rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbbell raises, lying side lateral raise. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Been awhile since I've had pizza. I stayed within control through. Really sore from Saturday's leg day but the walking/running will help to work it out.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 6 clients today and Kbox class.

Strength: chest- incline Hammer chest press, machine bench press, machine flyes, cable crossovers. 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Watched a lot of football last night. 9ers lost. Boo.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Yesterday we got notification from our city about us still operating. Let's see how this goes now.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbbell pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner. I felt really good yesterday. Lots of energy and my workout was strong.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just 4 clients today and kickboxing class instruction. Well received news yesterday that we have to shutdown again till at least January 4th. I so dejected that even with everything we're doing on a very strict level, that other places are deemed more essential. Somehow mental health and well being isn't.

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Only 4 clients today. Basically my last set of clients till after Jan 4 now that we've been forced to close down AGAIN!

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Keilbasa sausage and salad. Long day at work yesterday that I crashed early. For me that's like 10pm.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. So sad that we have to close down my gym again till Jan 4. I still get to work out there one more week because we still have to do some prep for reopening at the beginning of the year.

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. Busy day yesterday and got in some good work along with working out.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Well no clients now that the gym is closed till the 4th, but I'm in here till Friday to do answer phones and make some calls to members a few hours a day.

Assessment: Assorted leftovers. It rained all day yesterday so I didn't do hardly anything physical except laundry and some vaccuming. Mostly watched football. Looks like my FFL team is going onto the semi finals.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Seemed like a long day yesterday with no clients and just hanging around the gym answering phone calls. Just 9am-12pm today thru Thursday and I'll likely hit up 9Round as well to kickbox on my own.

Strength: chest- incline Hammer chest press, machine bench press, machine flyes, cable crossovers. 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Made the Semi finals of my FFL league. One more win and I'm in the finals for the 4th year in a row.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! In for a couple of hours at work to answer phones again. Then be bored.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbbell pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner. Glad I can still lift actual iron in the gym till at least Friday.
    I'm really hoping that we can get this all done and over with soon.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just another day of hanging out at the gym answering phone calls and completing clean up.

Assessment: Keilbasa sausage and chicken chowder for dinner. Although my workouts have been good, I'm really missing the gym atmosphere of members just being there.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Last day in the gym today so I'm gonna hit legs instead of triceps which I usually do.

Strength: legs- leg press, squats, step ups, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spare ribs and salad. After a short day at work, all I did was veg and watch TV last night.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Back to my COVID routine I was doing although I'm up way earlier to walk/run than before because I'm trying to stick to my same time so that when I go back to work, it's not a big deal.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad last night. I also sat and veged last night watching "Alice in Borderland" with my daughter and eating my favorite candy, Almond M&M's.