The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• josijeremie
    josijeremie Posts: 4 Member
    New here. How do you add friends?
  • Sweatntears35
    Sweatntears35 Posts: 26 Member

Click on their name and then click friend request
  • IAMFFL
    IAMFFL Posts: 58 Member
    Goooood mornin middle -agers 😃 hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Morning Jo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    IAMFFL wrote: »

Morning Jo

Good morning 🙂

Good morning

Mornin 🙂
  • coffeesunrise
    coffeesunrise Posts: 12 Member
    Anyone can add me. Im 44 have finished having kids (youngest is only 2) and want to get myself fit and healthy
  • JulioM997
    JulioM997 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello, 57 here. Feel free to add. Been bodybuilding for 30 plus years. Never finished. Always interested in new training routines, training and diet advice, etc.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @slimgirljo15 Where are you?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 Where are you?

Im here :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Morning all you beautiful people. Sorry I was away for a couple of days, lots to catch up on!! Lots of new faces!! So exciting!!!

I'm excited because it's supposed to be warm enough that I can go for a walk outside...woohooo!! With the gym being closed and the zoo around my house it's so hard for me to get any activity other than the amazing amounts of steps I somehow get by cleaning and doing housework. Who knew?

Who's already decorated for Christmas?? I'm so far behind. We are finally doing some decor today and the kids want me to start baking. It seems like Thanksgiving was late this year, so I'm already behind. Luckily I have done some shopping so a few presents have been bought.

Stay fabulous you sexy, amazing, gorgeous middle aged crew!! And yes, it's tougher as we get old (did my knees always crack this much???) but WE ARE WORTH IT!! So we can be sexy and amazing...old people? Older agers???
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited November 2020
    Happy Saturday everyone
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    LesField wrote: »
    Upgraded my coffee machine yesterday (help the feel good factor due to my operation) and I'm now drinking far too many skinny latte's. 480 calories today... Dohhh.
    Going to have to slow down the coffee or give up a meal.

qjk1mf0yqcyp.jpg

That is a serious machine
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,114 Member
    We usually start decorating mid December, and go to the cheesiest town in GA to celebrate the lighting of the town Christmas tree,b2mh619wdi57.jpeg
    but since a lot of our traditions are cancelled this year I just went ahead and put up our tree and decorated indoors really early this year before Thanksgiving!

I imagine the traffic to get into Helen is unbearable.

Do you also make a stop in Dahlonega for delicious food? Take a side hike to Anna Ruby Falls? Gosh it's been a long time. Thanks for the memories.
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member

Click on any name, then click on name again to visit that user’s page. Then click add friend!
    Feel free to test on mine 😉
    Welcome, by the way.
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member

Click on any name, then click name again to visit user’s page. Then click add friend.
    Feel free to test on mine 😉
    Welcome by the way!

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    edited November 2020
    LesField wrote: »
    Upgraded my coffee machine yesterday (help the feel good factor due to my operation) and I'm now drinking far too many skinny latte's. 480 calories today... Dohhh.
    Going to have to slow down the coffee or give up a meal.

qjk1mf0yqcyp.jpg

Nice machine... bravo.

As a long time espresso maker owner (I've had 6-7 over the decades), I switched to black espresso only. No calories, I like getting my morning buzz in 2 quick shots & I never need to remember that I forgot to buy milk. It is an acquired tasted, I recognize... took me 6-12 mos to be able to go full boot glue.

It did ruin me forever, however... a cup of coffee from anywhere tastes like water with a tsp of coffee in it. I almost do a spit take in the few times I've tried a cup vs shot.

Enjoy your machine.

Oh, & heal quickly! :smile:
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    robert483 wrote: »
    Nice to meet you all, my name is Rob.

Welcome, Rob. Beautiful baby!
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Morning all, can't believe it's Monday again!

Working from home today, and I have a doctors' apt later this morning to get bloods done. Blood pressure still too high, so I'll get a full check done. Will most likely require medication, meh!

I see lots of new face here, how lovely - welcome!