What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I have a thing for a good back.

What makes a good back?

🤐 (refrain from suggesting he post in the Dad Bod Thread again in order to verify his sure-to-be good "backedness")

Good, MaltedTea...you did it. You kept it to yourself...

What makes a good back?

🤐 (refrain from suggesting he post in the Dad Bod Thread again in order to verify his sure-to-be good "backedness")

We really need a Lats thread

I was going to suggest she check out the latest posts in the dad bod thread.

I was genuinely interested in the opinion though. People have different tastes.

I can’t answer for her

but

You know how people have a highly specific thing that just gets to them? Like someone might say the nape of a woman’s neck or a man’s hands or something

For me, there’s something about a man leaning forward and you can see the outline of his lats through his shirt..

It doesn’t even matter how big or muscular they are. It’s not the size that matters as much as just seeing them work.

Okay it’s really hard to explain

Actually you explained it really well. I’m surprised you haven’t created that thread already. I think you’ve done ever other body part 😏

Do you think people would participate? 😬
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member

What makes a good back?

What makes a good back?

We really need a Lats thread

I was going to suggest she check out the latest posts in the dad bod thread.

I was genuinely interested in the opinion though. People have different tastes.

I can’t answer for her

but

You know how people have a highly specific thing that just gets to them? Like someone might say the nape of a woman’s neck or a man’s hands or something

For me, there’s something about a man leaning forward and you can see the outline of his lats through his shirt..

It doesn’t even matter how big or muscular they are. It’s not the size that matters as much as just seeing them work.

Okay it’s really hard to explain

Actually you explained it really well. I’m surprised you haven’t created that thread already. I think you’ve done ever other body part 😏

Do you think people would participate? 😬

Ummm, this is chit chat. Of course they would.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited November 2020
    I just like the whole thing. Not just good lats and traps but the whole package. Sort of good back guys who work in construction have, you know.

And as I like both, the slope of a woman's lower back into her hips is niiiiice.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    I just like the whole thing. Not just good lats and traps but the whole package. Sort of good back guys who work in construction have, you know.

And as I like both, the slope of a woman's lower back into her hips is niiiiice.

Thanks for answering.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    When he cuddles me so tight its like he can't get me close enough.

I’ve been told this only happens so I don’t steal his truck while he sleeps 🧐

🤦‍♀️...now im second guessing his motives. No wonder when I wiggle he squeezes tighter.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

🤦‍♀️...now im second guessing his motives. No wonder when I wiggle he squeezes tighter.

Yeah it’s time to hit him with the ‘trust issues’ talk for sure

Honestly he probably also has hidden cameras up all over the garage to make sure you aren’t borrowing his tools, smh
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Honestly he probably also has hidden cameras up all over the garage to make sure you aren’t borrowing his tools, smh

I hoarded his saw, ax, and big ole trimmers in my car, in my defense I had a bush to whack...😅 damn, time to hash this out.
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Her soft skin
  • CacoEther wrote: »

Both in my first marriage and now in this relationship, it's not me borrowing his tools, it's him borrowing mine! I keep a "household" toolbox for hanging pictures and putting flat pack furniture together and other small stuff, and it's always, "Honey, can I borrow your small phillips-head?"
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    cracked iphone screen
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Back definition
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    A plump Christmas ham
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    A fist full
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    A fist full

Of hair?
    Grocery bags?
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hairy ears 😍🔥
    jp4j6xg1p866.jpeg
    1igxhk9ovznu.jpeg
  • A fist full

Of hair?
    Grocery bags?

Yes
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    That sexy confidence....😂

69q4gdnv4smc.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    When he knows your voicemail message by heart and you catch him reciting it since you picked up the phone.
This discussion has been closed.