Daily Activity Challenge

Replies

• spirit7125
    spirit7125 Posts: 77 Member
    Weird. Don’t know bc why the pic didn’t add on Friday. Anyways, Saturday I climbed mount watatic here in MA and Sunday I rested with a long walk around IKEA!
  • mermaidgirle
    mermaidgirle Posts: 27 Member
    I love walking IKEA though! Im sporting an adorable bruise from Saturday's hike-I tripped, per my norm. 🤷‍♀️
  • spirit7125
    Ouch! I’ve done that often. Now I use trekking poles and it helps! I rested today but back at it tomorrow!
  • spirit7125
    edited November 2020
    Good morning! Here’s today since I skipped Monday
    fkzifcyujhkn.png
  • spirit7125
    Good morning! My alarm didn’t go off so had to do a short 20 min hiit. Have a great day!
  • mermaidgirle
    Good morning. I woke up to workout and got hit with a strong wave of pms cramps so instead I snuggled my dog and heating pad lol. I'll make sure to enjoy a brisk walk this evening though!
  • spirit7125
    Yesterday was turkey day and I was on my feet for about 5 hours getting things ready for dinner in my workout gear, hoping I’d have time to get a quick workout in. I wasn’t successful but dinner was delicious! Getting up now to do this:
    Run for 35 minutes
    Every five minutes, do 15 burpees.

Have a great day!
  • spirit7125
    Hello! Yesterday did a 3 mile hike with my parents. Today going hiking again probably around the same distance. Enjoy your day!
  • mermaidgirle
    Good Afternoon! I have a roughly 4 mile guided night hike planned this evening that I am looking forward to, very much.
  • spirit7125
    Yay! That sounds fantastic! This morning I did a workout and now I’m walking by the lake n34324kp0q4i.jpeg
    at lunch. Trying to spread out activity throughout the day. Enjoy your hike
  • spirit7125
    zuc50pi5yiw7.jpeg
  • spirit7125
    The lake at work
  • jecboston
    jecboston Posts: 5 Member
    @spirit7125 and @rosebud69155 Hi I'm Jane. It looks like you are both doing great with your workouts. When lockdown started back in March, I began doing some amazing live workouts online (free!). The trainers got to know the students and expected to see our names on the instagram lists so I was super motivated. Now that gyms are open, I'm not motivated or disciplined enough to do the on-demand videos. I just joined MFP in hopes I'd find others who want to "meet" virtually to workout online. I was thinking we could message or FaceTime at the beginning and end of the workout. Even if we do different workouts, it will get me to do the classes again. If either of you lose motivation and want to try this, let me know. Thanks!
  • spirit7125
    Hi @jecboston !
    Yes! Of course! Starting is the hardest part. Are you in Boston?
    It’s 5:42 am and I’m starting an upper body strength workout that I’ll post after. Get after it today! R
  • spirit7125
    Today was upper body. Going to walk for an hour at lunch too.
    b1vr2o3blcc2.png
  • mermaidgirle
    Today I finished my virtual Shark Week race(took me a hot minute) and woke up to an iced car. IN FLORIDA. It's also day 2 of the American Cancer Society's 50 Squats a Day Challenge
  • spirit7125
    Yesterday was intense so I did a rest day today. Here’s yesterday

udihqb8ex2m7.jpeg
  • mermaidgirle
    Good Morning! I used Sunday as my rest day, but I did my 50 squats a day challenge :D
  • spirit7125
    Awesome job! I was super sore over the weekend and it snowed here so I rested. Today I’m
    Back with arms and shoulders. Have a great day!
  • spirit7125
    Awesome job! I was super sore over the weekend and it snowed here so I rested. Today I’m
    Back with arms and shoulders. Have a great day!