This is restart 73 million (not even exaggerating)

Hi Guys.
(sorry for the wall of text. TDLR at the bottom)
My name is Sarah, I'm 34 & from Ireland.
I'm married with two dogs and I'm fat.
I've 115 lbs to lose to get to my ultimate goal weight. I've gotten close and then fell off the wagon.
It's very overwhelming to me. I've set myself mini goals along the way and I'm setting myself a challenge to log everything I eat for December and my Diary will be open to my friends so I'm accountable.
I'm restarting now because if I don't I know I'll just eat what I want and I need to control that a little.

Bit about me. I'm 6ft tall & 290lbs. I have PCOS and an underactive thyroid. I'm also accident prone. It has been a struggle but if I don't keep trying everytime I fail I'll never get there.

TDLR - tall fat girl seeks friends to cheer her on and I'll repay the favour xx

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    I’m 5’10. Started at 400 many moons ago. Went down to 198. Stopped trying and got back up to 250. I have been on this journey now for a little over a year and I am almost at goal. I haven’t been perfect that whole time. I’m not doing perfect right now but I know what I need to do and how to get back on track. One day at a time!
  • TheChunkyJawa
    TheChunkyJawa Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome Back! I am 34 and started my journey earlier in November at my heaviest ever, 450lbs. Looking to lose over 200, and am in the process of setting mini goals along the way! Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    You are too hard on yourself ma'am. Work on yourself but have the heart to forgive yourself. We are all just humans. So what if we are not perfect, we are all trying our best. Good luck!
  • Archercc
    Archercc Posts: 37 Member
    6'4" Somewhere around 400, keep falling off the wagon as well. Good luck, and feel free to friend me and we can help motivate each other.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    I'm Frank, I'm 71, and in California.
    I started back on July 10th at 330 lbs. and my goal is to reach 230 lbs. next July 10th. I've been very disciplined about logging my meals on MyFitnessPal and I use a Garmin Fenix 6x watch to capture my activities.
    Feel free to friend me as well. I'd love having some people to support and receive support from.