What We're Eating

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited November 2020
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp maple syrup, tart cherry & cashew Clif nut butter bar
    Lunch: Nancy's probiotic cottage cheese and salad of power greens, Roma tomato, green olives, olive oil & balsamic
    Dinner: Tuna w/capers & Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime mayo, 1/2 avocado, Roma tomato
    Snack: Clementine
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Breakfast: tea
    Lunch: smoked turkey with roasted carrots, turnips, and parsnips, braised cabbage, and broccoli and cauliflower dish with cheese and croutons (Thanksgiving thing)
    Dinner: same as lunch without the cabbage
    Dessert: leftover apple pie
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: L/O Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, gravy
    Snack: Nothing
    Dinner: Turkey sandwich and green bean casserole
  • Thebronsen15
    Thebronsen15 Posts: 3 Member
    breakfast: two poached eggs (I have chickens so get 3 fresh eggs a day) yummo! On 1 side of multigrain toast. Coffee.

Morning snack: protein shake

Lunch: lately it’s been 150g rice, 80-100g peas and corn, and a tin of sweet chilli tuna (all mixed together) filling and yum!

Arvo snack: another shake and a banana or just a banana and yoghurt pouch (Danone fit ones are great)

Dinner: some sort of meat, veg and rice (or small portion of potato) last night was “treat day” so I had half a home made pizza, was about 500cal so not too bad

Evening snack: protein bar(quest) or fruit/yoghurt or nut bar. Try to keep cal to 200 for this.

And heaps of water all day!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Hello friends long time with not sharing hope all is well with you and yours. May LORD JESUS guide and bless you all!

Well guys the time had come and I hit maintence on Thanksgiving! I do thank the LORD that my body is physically where it should be. It is really a small blessing considering how much I have to be thankful for! But something I have worked hard at.

B- aldi pumpkin bagel with 1tbs of pumpkin spice cream cheese and coffee
    L- Aldi bbq baked beans over cottage cheese, and mini cheese cracker thingies oh and greenbeans lol
    S- low carb hummus wrap with sour cream
    D-:2 chicken strips, mac and cheese using dreamfields pasta and peas couple bites sweet potato casserole and one bite of a brown and serve roll and a bit of chicken
    S- homemade almost sugar free pudding the crushed graham cracker has sugar in it

Calories: 1775ish gross burned around 275 doing Sydney's arm and leg workout

Sidenote thought I still nurse our toddler and have no idea of the calorie burn for that it is very hard to tell the ounces he drinks
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited November 2020
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp maple syrup
    Brunch: So Delicious Key Lime Coconut Milk Yogurt w/Living Intentions - Radiant Raspberry Cereal
    Snack: Nancy's probiotic cottage cheese w/tablespoon of sliced kalamata olives
    Dinner - Takeout: 2.5 pot stickers, Yakisoba buckwheat noodles w/beef and vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cabbage, green onion), 2 seared albacore nigiri, 150ml nigori sake
    Snack: Clementine
  • Athijade
    Lunch: Cheeseburger, small fry, and sprite
    Dinner: L/O Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, gravy
    Snack: Chocolate chip cookie
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Yesterday - Saturday hiking trip, did about 7 miles of rocky terrain.
    Breakfast: fridge oats w/ blueberries, vanilla Greek yogurt, flax & chia. Coffee.
    Lunch: "fancy" double cheeseburger with pimientos, onion & pickles. 1/3 order of smoked fries (amazing and I'm not a fries person usually)...tried blueberry spicy ketchup. Goose Island IPA (from a drive thru which was novel).
    Afternoon snack: Powerade Zero followed by peppermint flavored coffee and a creme-filled donut.
    Dinner: pineapple & banana smoothie made w/ almond milk, Morningstar Farms vegetarian pepperoni pizza bites.

Today
    Breakfast: 3 slices French toast with coconut butter & shredded unsweetened coconut, sugar-free syrup. Coffee.
    Lunch: Gala apple & 2 garlic & herb cheese wedges.
    Dinner: tofu veggie stir fry with brown rice.
    Later: pumpkin pie w/ whipped topping, coffee.
  • lemurcat2
    Lunch: turkey with roasted veg and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower
    Dinner: turkey with cheesy broccoli and cauliflower plus succotash (made with kabocha squash, summer squash, lima beans, and corn)
    Dessert: apple pie
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    B- pumpkin bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese and coffee
    L- lowfat cottage cheese mixed with bbq baked beans
    S- 2protien pancakes with 1 tbs of pb
    D- low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream and a tbs of hummus with a serving of tortilla chips
    S- homemade blueberry muffin
    Calories: 1550ish
    Workout: Rest day

May Lord Jesus guide and keep you
  • lemurcat2
    Breakfast: coffee
    Lunch: big smoothie with blueberries, sage, spinach, cucumber, kabocha squash, half an avocado, almond butter,and whey.
    Dinner (leftovers): venison with savory cranberry sauce, succotash with summer and winter squash, and cheesy cauliflower and broccoli
    Dessert: more leftover apple pie
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited November 2020
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp maple syrup
    Lunch: leftover Yakisoba buckwheat noodles w/beef and vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cabbage, green onion)
    Dinner: 2 eggs fried in ghee w/mashed potatoes & gravy
    Snack: 85% dark chocolate, pecans
  • Athijade
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich
    Dinner: L/O Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, gravy
    Snack: Mini peanut better cup

Back to work this morning so things should start looking more "normal" lol
  • Breakfast: Toasted English muffin, butter. Hot tea.
    Lunch: Chicken and cheese quesadilla, chips.
    Afternoon snack: Rice Krispies treat, hot tea.
    Dinner: Chicken piccata, wild rice pilaf. Hot tea.
    Evening snack: Four Danish butter cookies, hot tea.

This is the season where I always have a tea mug in my hand.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: fridge oats w/ mandarin orange slices, vanilla Greek yogurt, flax & chia. Coffee.

Lunch: turkey pastrami on wheat with lettuce & onion, pickle pasta salad, chocolate bunny grahams & decaf coffee.

Dinner: 2 egg omelet w/ peppers, mushrooms & onions. Home fries w/ ketchup. Blueberries.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited December 2020
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 - Any tea recommendations?? I've been drinking a lot more of it recently but only have regular black tea and Earl Grey. Going through 2-3 cups a day and need to switch it up!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Turkey slices, cheese stick, triscuit crackers
    Lunch: Jumbalaya
    Snack:Greek yogurt and strawberries, mug of tea
    Dinner: Either a beef quesadilla or homemade chicken pot pie
    Dessert: Likely a few mini Resees

• Athijade
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 - Any tea recommendations?? I've been drinking a lot more of it recently but only have regular black tea and Earl Grey. Going through 2-3 cups a day and need to switch it up!

I drink a lot of tea, though often forget to post it here. It is always decaf or herbal though as I can not have caffeine (a trigger for flares when it comes to one of my chronic issues). I LOVE chai, green, and rooibos. I have a rooibos chai that is amazing. Another current favorite (which is seasonal) is a hot apple cider tea and a pumpkin spice tea.

Breakfast: Egg, chicken sausage, cheese sandwich on an everything bagel thin, tea
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich
    Snack: Tea
    Dinner: Steak, baked potato with butter and sour cream, roasted zucchini
    Snack: Hot chocolate
  • I like Constant Comment tea blend, and Kroger has some very nice teas in their Private Selection brand, if you can get it; I like their Orange Spice tea and their Chai tea blend. Usually when I drink the chai I put half and half in it and log that as a snack.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: espresso w/1/2tsp maple syrup
    Brunch: mashed potatoes w/2 eggs fried eggs
    Dinner: flounder, big salad of power greens, sliced almonds, Kalamata olives, feta, Capocollo, artichoke hearts, Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing

As far as tea I like the flavored green teas especially the one with ginger. I mostly drink caffeine free nightime/bedtime/sleepy time types for a little relaxation in the evening. I think pretty much any Yogi tea has good flavor.
  • seltzermint555

My favorites right now are Tazo prickly pear and Celestial Seasonings Roastaroma! I also like plain green tea a lot. I love Earl Grey with a splash of any milk.

Breakfast - pumpkin pie flavored Greek yogurt & coffee
    Lunch - split peas, cottage cheese, whole Gala apple.
    Dinner - 2 crunchy fish fillets with homemade tartar sauce, lots of broccoli & cauliflower (steamed), baked potato with butter & light sour cream, unsweetened iced tea.