The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Tugsandpull
    Tugsandpull Posts: 40 Member
    Add me
  • lisachmitchell
    lisachmitchell Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2020
    I’m not sure how all this works yet...but good morning and I hope everyone has a great day!! My name is Lisa and I’d love to be part of a group of motivated people!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,243 Member
    Welcome everyone new I have been here a while, finally after being static in my weight i have lost 3lbs so 8lbs to go to reach my target, it seems perseverance does work!
  • lisachmitchell
    There’s basically where I’m at too. Frustrating but very doable. Just have to keep on working hard!!! Go girl!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Happy Monday beautiful people!!!! Is everyone is recovered from the long holiday weekend? I didn't so much eat too much, but I know I had WAAAAY too much wine. Back on the wagon and back to tracking today.

Stay amazing everyone :)
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Happy Monday and attempting to get back on plan after the holiday weekend of turkey and fixings. Good luck everyone.
  • lisachmitchell
    Somehow this Monday is almost over...beyond exhausted...tomorrow morning will come early and then back at it🤷‍♀️
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Hear hear! Wow can't believe it's December :o
    We've been in lockdown(s) for quite a long time (but has eased a bit as per today, shops are now back open) so you'd expect that this year would have dragged, but it has just flown by!

I've been a proper yoyo this year as well. Went up about 10 kilos but thankfully I'm nearly back to normal again, and my clothes are no longer tight. Gyms reopen today, but I'm avoiding a little longer, for now the home workouts suits me fine.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    Well the new month around here has started out with 10-20cm of snow on the ground! Glad working from home so I don't have to drive.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Good morning and Happy December!!! Time to be festive and cheery and all sorts of things :) At least I have my Christmas music going!!
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Happy December! Let there be coffee! ALL the coffee. LOL.
    Welcome to all, feel free to add me.
  • Katerr1kk
    Katerr1kk Posts: 81 Member
    Happy December all!

I added a few of you now I figured out how to do it! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • JulioM997
    JulioM997 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi all, hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Just thinking... Couldn't we call this group "the fun group" or "the acquired wisdom group" or even the "mature peeps group" instead of middle agers group? :smiley: