Vegeterian or Vegan Friends to Add

Hi! I'm short on friends! Many haven't been consistently on the site. I wanted to see if any vegetarian or vegan clean eaters could add me for support/ recipe exchanges. :)

Replies

• sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    I'm in! I don't have any super great recipes to share. I'd love to be of support though.
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Added you guys
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 841 Member
    I don't eat 'clean', but I've been a vegetarian for a few years and you're more than welcome to add me :)
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Feel free to add me. Been a vegetarian all my life.
  • lisachmitchell
    lisachmitchell Posts: 28 Member
    Add me! Vegan and love to cook and bake!!
  • Dana_fitmom
    Dana_fitmom Posts: 13 Member
    I've been vegetarian for 10 years and I do eat quite a bit of vegan meals. I don't consider myself a "clean eater" but you can add me if you would like. I am pretty active on here.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Long term Vegetarian, veering towards fully plant based in the last year or so. I cook all my own meals, generally ‘winging it’ as I go along. Constantly fascinated by how good I can make things taste!

Add me if you like!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'm a pescatarian, but mostly eat vegetarian. I don't know your definition of "clean eating" so I may or may not meet it. I'm happy to have new friends who eat enough calories and have diaries open to friends.

I also run a very laid-back group here on MFP called New Recipe Challenge. We are a small group who share meal plans and recipes, with the intention of trying one new recipe per week (everyone chooses the recipes themselves). I would estimate that a third to a half of the recipes are vegetarian, although all WOE (ways of eating) are welcome. You, or anyone else, are welcome to join.
  • DeniseSalsera
    DeniseSalsera Posts: 15 Member
    Vegan here. Thought I was alone among a mob of keto people, so I'm glad to find this thread.