TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Replies

• Thursday December 3rd
    Track: Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Exercise:Yes
    Goals/Comments: Chick fil a brought us brownies as an appreciation gift. I ate half of one and still managed to stay under my calories.
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Thursday December 3rd
    Track : yes
    Exercise : no
    Goal:comment : really felt not motivated today to exercise nor track ..overall I did well eating goal is to exercise tomorrow
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Morning!
    @Keepingtrack1234
    December week 1
    PW: 143
    CW 141.6
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    edited December 2020
    December 4, Friday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (1 hour walking)
    Goals/Comments: Spent the day organizing/cleaning rooms. Prepped some boxes of stuff to be donated and some to be temporarily stored. :)
  • Shawn01901
    Exercise : Yes
    Goal/comments : overall ok day ...weekends are the challenge goal tomorrow is to Track track track! Stay within calorie range
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Wander216
    Friday week 1
    Pw 169
    Cw 168.6
  • Friday December 4
    Exercise:Yes
    Goals/Comments: Had to be mindful of mindless snacking. The need to snack hits hardest when I'm in front of the computer all day. Have to figure out a solution.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hello everyone! Happy Saturday. I am not sure this week is going to be the best for weight loss. Had some setbacks and even little ones really hurt my loss.

I have been doing well not eating while working from home. But in the evening, I continue to find myself mindlessly eating. Last nights dinner was pizza. Had 2 slices... all good. But then an hour later, I just went in and got another piece. Was I hungry? No. I did it just because. Then we had family movie night with popcorn and soda. Took my bowl of popcorn - finished in 5 minutes flat and washed it down with a coke zero. Halfway through the movie.... in for another piece of pizza. :rage:

I will do my best to work off some of last night's setback. I will also do my best to recognize the error and not let it affect today or even next week, as in years past, it would have.

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL
    Glad to see everyone seems to be doing fairly well. I see a lot of Exercise: Yes this week - so awesome. What is your go to (other than walking)? If you do not have a gym? I haven't really found anything that keeps my interest - I have looked at NerdFitness, Fitness Blender, other things on YouTube. I have downloaded a bunch of free apps. I just can't find anything that keeps my interest!!!

TTYL - J
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Hello everyone! Happy Saturday. I am not sure this week is going to be the best for weight loss. Had some setbacks and even little ones really hurt my loss.

I have been doing well not eating while working from home. But in the evening, I continue to find myself mindlessly eating. Last nights dinner was pizza. Had 2 slices... all good. But then an hour later, I just went in and got another piece. Was I hungry? No. I did it just because. Then we had family movie night with popcorn and soda. Took my bowl of popcorn - finished in 5 minutes flat and washed it down with a coke zero. Halfway through the movie.... in for another piece of pizza. :rage:

I will do my best to work off some of last night's setback. I will also do my best to recognize the error and not let it affect today or even next week, as in years past, it would have.

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL
    Glad to see everyone seems to be doing fairly well. I see a lot of Exercise: Yes this week - so awesome. What is your go to (other than walking)? If you do not have a gym? I haven't really found anything that keeps my interest - I have looked at NerdFitness, Fitness Blender, other things on YouTube. I have downloaded a bunch of free apps. I just can't find anything that keeps my interest!!!

TTYL - J

Try a Fitness Blender program! They are inexpensive and awesome. I repeat "Strong" all the time and have never gotten bored. Your results and desire to complete the cycle might keep you engaged!
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/my/programs/26
  • WThyme
    edited December 2020
    Weekly Mini Challenge
    December 5, Saturday

Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: Walked 30 minutes.

Sun:
    Mon:
    Tue (Dec 1): Yes, Yes, Yes
    Wed (Dec 2): Yes, Yes, Yes
    Thu (Dec 3): Yes, Yes, Yes
    Fri (Dec 4): Yes, Yes, Yes
    Sat (Dec 5): Yes, Yes, Yes
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    Missing Team Weights: Week 1
    @vjsky
    @brimom19
    @Novella84
    @looneycatblue
  • jillsmith8297

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL

TTYL - J

Honestly, walking is my number 1 form of exercise! I am looking into starting up some daily yoga and when covid isn't as much as a risk I'd love to look into some kickboxing.
  • Shawn01901
    Missing Team Weights: Week 1
    @vjsky
    @brimom19
    @Novella84
    @looneycatblue
    Week one : 226.8 lbs
  • Saturday December 5th
    Track:Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: So glad I made it through the week. One day, one step at a time.
  • jillsmith8297
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER 1st @cmhubbard92. - 2.14%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1

November Week 1 is now in the books!! Great job to all our winners! We're now carrying 21.5 lbs less as a whole! Wonderful!

Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @cmhubbard92. - 2.14%
    2nd - @Nicholemurphy87. - 2.06%
    3rd - @leni1us. - 1.85%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.44%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.31%
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 0.27%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @cmhubbard92. - 2.14%
    2nd - @thedestar. - 1.17%
    3rd - @Knlizght. - 0.86%

The Slimsons
    1st - @WMEJA. - 1.37%
    2nd - @walk4today. - 1.21%
    3rd - @nebslp. - 0.69%

Gutbusters
    1st - @Beastfield314. - 1.71%
    2nd - @shabna80. - 0.50%
    3rd - @Butterfly_Ninja3. - 0.38%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @amyg1982. - 1.34%
    2nd - @LastChanceChez2020. - 0.84%
    3rd - @Red1185. - 0.23%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Nicholemurphy87. - 2.06%
    2nd - @leni1us. - 1.85%
    3rd - @dheliason. - 1.38%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Nicholemurphy87. - 5.2 lbs.
    2nd - @cmhubbard92. - 3.7 lbs.
    3rd - @leni1us. - 3.2 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 8.1 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 4.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 5.6 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - -4.2 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 7.9 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 21.5 lbs

Week 1 Snapshot
    8iicg3vjpuxq.png

• WThyme
    Congrats Gutbusters for our 3rd place win this week! :)
    Also, within our team:
    Way to go @Beastfield314 @Shabna80 and @Butterfly_Ninja3 for your top 3 team percentage losses! :D
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    :-(

Username: Beastfield314
    Weigh in week: December, Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 172
    Todays Weight: 171.4
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    nekishaaearly637
    Week 2 Sunday
    PW 211.4
    CW 201.7. 😲😊
    Very happy with my results this week hopefully I can keep it off.
    I did the beef and butter fast for 6 days. Strictly only ate beef and pure butter and drank water. I do intermittent fasting and Keto.
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    Nov 327.6
    12/6/20 326.0
    Happy December team.
This discussion has been closed.