I am new. Hello All!

Hello. I am new to this. I am happy to be able to share with others that want to get in shape. I work out 3 to 4 times a week. I just started doing the P90X.

Replies

• shanrock
    shanrock Posts: 15
    Hello. I am new to this. I am happy to be able to share with others that want to get in shape. I work out 3 to 4 times a week. I just started doing the P90X.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Welcome!

I'm thinking of starting p90X too.
  • shanrock
    It kicks your butt in a wonderful way! You should do it.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    can you tell me what p90X is?? i have been adding a day to my work out every week and right now I am up to 4 days a week. I am going to push for 5 because I am determined to lose weight.. what is killing me is that I have been maintaining a 1500 calorie diet and excersising at least 3 days a week but pushing for 5 days and I have lost nothing..
  • shanrock
    P90x is a 12 disk workout system that is 90days. You workout every day. you can look it up online. Just type in p90x.

what are you eating? You need to make sure that you are getting the right amount of carbs/proteins and fats
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • shanrock
    Thankyou so much for the suport.