Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sevendustdude
    sevendustdude Posts: 2 Member
    Yes please! Always nice to hear others success stories
  • Varun5hankar
    Varun5hankar Posts: 8 Member
    Active for almost 100 days on this app. Lost around 15 lbs and intend to lose 23 more. Would love to have new friends.
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Hey guys. I always have room for anyone, needing a kick in there butt.... IF you promise to do likewise ;)
  • bean247
    bean247 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Been here long enough but never knew how to connect with the community. I would love to have new friends and to push myself in our weight loss journey :)
  • Iluvmy2twins14
    Iluvmy2twins14 Posts: 2 Member
    I could use some friends!
  • pryme57
    pryme57 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi all, returning to MFP and looking for others to keep motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • ads20092009
    ads20092009 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, long time user but my feed has gone a bit quiet so feel free to add. 62lb down with 13 to go.
  • Hi Ya'll! I am trying to find some friends for mutual support. I lost 40 lbs back in the beginning of 2015 right before being diagnosed with breast cancer. Now I have gained back 30 of it (mostly during Covid). I know what to do, but finding it very difficult this time! Please feel free to add me!
  • Danpeters1976
    Danpeters1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me 😀. Always looking for more support and motivation 👍
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would love new friends who want to lose weight and kick *kitten*
  • Dch102801
    Dch102801 Posts: 74 Member
    Hey everyone im looking for active friends
  • kmlee321
    kmlee321 Posts: 2 Member
    I can use friendships w/people who enjoy meal planning and exercise to be fit and healthy. I like to encourage others. And realize I need encouragement, too. People I know compliment me. They don’t know the healthy lifestyle can be challenging and needs support. Thanks!
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    Will you be my friend?
  • Robotscallmecoty
    Robotscallmecoty Posts: 24 Member
    Been on MFP for years and when I'm active it always helps. Problem is that without others checking on you and setting the example you need sometimes it's easy to fall off.
    Trying again. 36/m with at least 30lbs to lose for my health. Looking for active members or at least people who want to be active.
  • rosie1angel
    rosie1angel Posts: 11 Member
    I could use some support and motivation. We are all in this together. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Devonrosario_
    Devonrosario_ Posts: 8 Member
    Hi from LA California
    Anyone add me :) 😁👌🏾
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Hi all. John from Brooklyn, NY here. 34, runner, nutrition-struggler, hitting a bit of a reset button. Welcoming all potential friends!