The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• lisachmitchell
    lisachmitchell Posts: 28 Member
    Hope everyone’s enjoying their Saturdays!!
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    It was freezing with horrific winds all day & since I'm on vacation, I can happily do what I want. I watched old movies, drank lots of espresso, stared at the ocean through the window all day, watching the few brave souls who walked, clad in parkas like mimes trudging through a wind tunnel & couldn't be happier to have done nothing but empty my mind.

Tomorrow, the same, but with one last long walk on the beach since it's my last day here.

I could pack tonight, but it makes me sad cuz it's a sign that vacation's over. Nope... no packing 'til tomorrow evening, late.

Happy Sunday, All!
  • 302Joseph
    302Joseph Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm working on getting my weight down and I'm looking for friends to talk with and help me out with this. Feel free to add me please
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    302Joseph wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm working on getting my weight down and I'm looking for friends to talk with and help me out with this. Feel free to add me please

Good luck!
  • knarfy214
    knarfy214 Posts: 8 Member
    Good morning. I am in the same boat. I had lost 80 lbs until COVID struck and has struggled during COVID by gaining 20 lbs back. Now I’m looking to bounce back
  • ShefSCE
    ShefSCE Posts: 5 Member
    You can Totally do it! :)
  • Nal0114
    Nal0114 Posts: 4 Member
    35 - trying to get back on track again. Anyone can add me.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    knarfy214 wrote: »
    Good morning. I am in the same boat. I had lost 80 lbs until COVID struck and has struggled during COVID by gaining 20 lbs back. Now I’m looking to bounce back

I have done pretty much the same thing. Too much food around when working from home. And not as much walking either.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    kcpond wrote: »
    knarfy214 wrote: »

I have done pretty much the same thing. Too much food around when working from home. And not as much walking either.

Amen to this. My fitbit hates me...and now that it's getting to be winter, I don't even want to walk outside
  • resslamania
    resslamania Posts: 15 Member
    I need to get back at it. I have fallen off all year (have been blaming the virus) but this lies squarely with me. Feel free to add me and let's get back at it!!
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    HHD make it a good week.
  • Not a bad day so far. Came to work late cause I was breaking in my new home smith/cable machine. Definitely not the same as the gym but definitely a great substitute for the forecasted shutdown in NY.

Hope everyone’s day is extra humpy.
  • resslamania
    resslamania Posts: 15 Member
    Good morning my new friends! Happy Wednesday
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Have an amazing day all you sexy people!!!
  • lyncherin78
    lyncherin78 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! New to MFP. Feel free to add me! Can use all the help and motivation I can get!
  • lisachmitchell
    lisachmitchell Posts: 28 Member
    You can add me too!
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Happy Friday's Eve all. 15 sleeps till Christmas and our national post office can't cope with the online shopping this year. I'm very slightly panicking about orders that haven't moved from their sorting office for 2 weeks now...
    Thankfully I don't have smallies at home anymore, but don't want to disappoint the teens either!

Struggling a bit with sticking to the plan at the moment, mince pies everywhere and I just can't resist!

Hope you all have a good day - roll on the weekend!