30 pounds to lose challenge by March 2021

RubyRed427
RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
Hi! I'm Ruby. I have 30 pounds to lose. I need motivation and to set some goals. :) I figure we can chart our weekly progress on here- positive or negative. I'm in my 50s and have slowly gained back all that I lost over the last two years due to stress and metabolism being all messed up. I just want to feel healthy and happy and that means being at a normal weight for my height.

I'm going to track pounds or ounces lost every Saturday. I'd love for you to join me. <3
Starting weight 191 lbs.
Goal weight 161 lbs.

12/5 Today's gratitude: Thankful for my twinkling Christmas tree, my morning coffee, scented candles

Replies

• RubyRed427
    @tazzb75 Welcome! Let's do this!
  • RubyRed427
    I think 30 pounds by April sounds more reasonable for me! So whatever each of our goals, it's just good to be accountable like @171lake and a few of you hav said.
  • RubyRed427
    @Barrettobabe I am happy you joined a gym. Yes, weigh gain crept up on me.
    I keep thinking why did I let it get this far. But you said it right "it is what it is".
  • RubyRed427
    Just substituted skim milk for most of the cream in may coffee. I put a dash of hazelnut creamer plus skim milk. I definitely know that the creamer (the way I pour it) adds up to too many calories. @JenT304