Friend me please!

Hi guys! I’ve been on my fitness journey for what seems like forever! I reached my goal weight about 4 years ago, but within the past year and a half I’ve gained it all back plus some. Looking for friends for support and motivation. I’ve been back at it for a month now and am 12lbs down so wish me luck my progress continues. Hope to be chatting with some of you soon! Goodluck on your journeys!!!

Replies

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    That’s a very rapid weight loss for a month. I hope you chose a goal loss per week that is realistic and that you aren’t eating less than you should in an effort to lose weight faster.

The path to lasting weight loss is to make sustainable changes. You made it to goal before, which is awesome, but failed to stay there. This time around, try to make changes that you can stick with for life.

Best of luck!
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Yes I’m aiming for 1-2lbs a week. The first week I lost a lot but I think it was a shock to my body.
    Thank you for the encouragement!!!
  • caitwence300
    caitwence300 Posts: 14 Member
    I been doing this 1200 calorie a day diet and i actually gained 2kg after 14 days can y'all tell me what y'all eating cause obviously I ain't doing it right nd I need motivation
  • JCam8383
    If you’ve been working out every day, it’s possible that you’re gaining muscle. I’m not sure, but don’t give up! I try to eat low carb/low fat- meat, cheese, veggies- I still eat pasta and rice, etc, but try to minimize it to dinner time. I just make sure I add everything into my food diary as to not go over my calories. If you want to friend me, my food diary is public so you’re welcome to check it out. I’ve only been refocused for about a month, and definitely not as expert, but I’m trying. You just gotta figure out what works for you. My one gf does intermittent fasting and only eats from 12-6 and that works for her. But for me, I’d be starving and eating everything in sight!! My sister cuts out all carbs and junk and again that seems to work for her. But again, for me there’s just no way I could do that. I hope you find what works best for you and can stick with it. I’m wishing you SO MUCH LUCK!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hey!! I friended ya!! Let's rock this road we been down before!!
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    My MFP page isnt letting me add anybody. It keeps saying the user is invalid. PLEASE add me cause I'm always looking for motivation and support as well 🤗
  • kickpushpedal
    kickpushpedal Posts: 3 Member
    Add me or message me. You can do this and we are here for support
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    I been doing this 1200 calorie a day diet and i actually gained 2kg after 14 days can y'all tell me what y'all eating cause obviously I ain't doing it right nd I need motivation

What are you doing to measure your food and meals?
  • JCam8383
    I use a food scale. What do you use?
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Added you!

Everyone is welcome to add me too! We got this!
  • RunnethUpB
    RunnethUpB Posts: 18 Member
    Added :)