Need a little more...

Their very existence?
    Do they all sparkle like that?
    Joining the club?

Mostly “if a vampire bit a piranhaconda would it make a vampiranhaconda”

2fdecvdkr5zs.gif
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Thinking about how I don't think we're going to have time to complete our job tonight. We moved three whole aisles and I mean the beams and all. Put them things on skates and nudged it with the picker machine. Then we've got to put a bunch of product back on the shelves and dust, sweep, paint if they ever ordered paint....🤔 so far we only have one aisle in place and over half the shift is gone.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,539 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    grf88x4dfcet.jpg
    Nothing, enjoying the quiet 😀

Love the tree in the background... It's gorgeous!
  • Drinking tea, reading a book, watching the kitten sleep. If I ran around as much as he and his older sister did this morning, I'd fall asleep on the couch too.
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    I’m always working I should log in sometime when I’m not, but who wants to use leisure time to post on here am I right!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Digesting a banana and drinking coffee too late in the day, in an effort to get a burst of energy for this impending workout.
    Basically repeating yesterday's mistakes.

You've got this! Push hard. Can't wait to hear how you killed it!
    Digesting a banana and drinking coffee too late in the day, in an effort to get a burst of energy for this impending workout.
    Basically repeating yesterday's mistakes.

Coffee can be a great pre workout

Well *kitten* now I have to do it.

But cheesecake could be a great reason not to. :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Sitting on my couch thinking about food
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Sitting on my couch thinking about food
    Sometimes I think about me thinking about food. It's so cray 😅
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    Taking a 15 minute break to get some fresh air and stuff my face with a sugar free monster and a pack of pistachios so I can go back in and finish my 12hr shift with a little more energy. 👍
  • Watching the kitten stalk across the table to the point where he can launch himself into the air and land on the sleeping cat in the basket beside the table. There will be much hissing and an aggrieved retreat with commentary in a moment.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Lunch, I like the proportions in this bag, lots of carrots. 😀

q1331cx36fte.jpeg
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    6i9crw6uw1ei.jpeg
    Sauna!
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    Drinking tea, doing laundry, and reading a medieval mystery novel. Girlfriend is asleep in her room (I can hear her snoring), Boyfriend is upstairs teaching a class on coding via Zoom, Hana-cat is asleep on our bed, Nyx, Daughter of Chaos is asleep on the guest room bed (which is why it has a large blanket thrown over it) and The Cat Jeoffrey is asleep on my cape (I ought to hang that up) on the dining room table. He's too stinkin' cute for me to disturb him, though.

x65wrjxzrv3y.jpg

That is the cutest reason to need a lint roller.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I was just sitting here thinking how fortunate my ex and I are that both our mothers are here to spend time with their great grandchildren.
    I hope I live long enough to meet mine. 🥰
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Waiting for my laundry to finish and my pumpkin bread as well. Then I can say tally ho and go into that silly artisan art store that doesn't open until 11. By 11 I feel like my day is almost over with; I hate shopping after 10 a.m. Went to JC Penneys the other day, sign said opens at 11; it was 10:30. S@ReW that. I came back home instead.
    I really find all the store hours/days closed confusing and aggravating. Stores that used to be open 6 days a week, 9-6 are now open from 11-4 on Tuesday, Wed., Fridays, every other Saturday, closed Mondays unless it's the 3rd Monday of every other month, Thursdays from 1:30-2 unless it's a full moon........you get the idea. :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited December 2020
    engulfing 70 grams of protein (chicken)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
  • Sitting ER waiting for COVID results.......
    Hoping I don’t have to skip leg day tomorrow 😁