Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• 69labman
    69labman Posts: 45 Member
    I could use some friend since i am just now getting back and starting all over-all are welcome
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Hey everyone! I've been on MFP since January 2019. I've lost 37 pounds with daily tracking/exercise and the help of many supportive MFP friends. I'm looking for daily active users, who love supporting others. If that is YOU, send me a friend request! <3
  • Vegetadad
    Vegetadad Posts: 25 Member
    Looking to add guys for support and accountability. Got to start this journey and get healthy.
  • Jennycat34
    Jennycat34 Posts: 2 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hay I'm new to this app it's been 2 weeks I'm doing great would love some friends to keep me motivated and to motivate them as well if they kneed it. Let's motivate eachother we all can do this😀❤
  • Jennycat34
    Jennycat34 Posts: 2 Member
    Modivation and love good luck everyone
  • insertbeer
    insertbeer Posts: 43 Member
    Help. I love food too much. 😂
  • exhilen
    exhilen Posts: 43 Member
    I would absolutely love new friends!

Gamer, teacher (virtual at the moment - not helping the Covid 20lbs), and looking to lose 50+ pounds. Would love to get to know some new faces!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Meee.... I could really use some kick *kitten* friends. Lost 130 pounds still want to lose 70 more,
  • Going thru COVID wave 2 in NY, the gym and this app definitely give something positive to focus on.

Been on the app for several weeks losing 25 lbs and almost 50 since I started this journey in Mid Aug. looking to learn from others and share anything I’ve picked up. Also need to be harassed if I don’t log in one day.

Definitely a fan of bad jokes as well so feel free to friend me if your not easily offended by mild stupidity. And no boys, I will not send nudes!!

For free😂
  • Meee.... I could really use some kick *kitten* friends. Lost 130 pounds still want to lose 70 more,

That’s incredible!!
  • I originally wasn't going to use MFP socially but I've decided I want to

Looking for friends who are focused on a calorie deficit only

Cheers
  • LynNite
    LynNite Posts: 68 Member
    Would love some folks to chat with, motivate, encourage just getting back to it 😀
  • AmberKramer13
    AmberKramer13 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey!!!!!!!! I would love to have some friends! Need to lose 20
  • rosie1angel
    rosie1angel Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! Looking for some helpful tips. Please add me :)
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    @rosie1angel Just take it 1 day at a time, log everything you put in your mouth and stay below your daily calorie goal and you will lose weight. You can do this and NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!
  • MaryAbby0502
    MaryAbby0502 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me 🙂
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Definitely could do with some new faces
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Feel free to add 👍🏼
  • JT_24
    JT_24 Posts: 21 Member
    I'd love to have some new friends!