Show off your best photography

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    I took this photo by accident. I think it looks pretty cool, all foggy..like remembering a dream.

ma38b63ztqgl.jpeg

• CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    eoDFepe.jpg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    9s1ts61ettqi.jpeg

Rob Thomas. Every year we go see him in concert.
    Damn, I miss concerts 🥺

OMG. I love Rob Thomas...You were sooo close 😍
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    CaramonM wrote: »
    eoDFepe.jpg

This is super cool
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    I'm not a good photographer, but I caught this dude (or dudette) following our swamp tour boat earlier this summer (you know, back when we were allowed to go do things as long as they were outdoors and people were spaced apart). Just taken with my crappy camera phone (I have a burner, so the camera isn't the best).

8957thplvkrl.jpg

Did you hear in the news about a guy who jump into the water to save his dog from an alligator ?
    Not sure why the guy didn't have his dog on a leach in the first place .

https://youtu.be/jR3GTFEyUVs
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    I was driving and saw this house and had to pull over take a picture of it .

qf93elk9zl46.jpeg

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    I'm not a good photographer, but I caught this dude (or dudette) following our swamp tour boat earlier this summer (you know, back when we were allowed to go do things as long as they were outdoors and people were spaced apart). Just taken with my crappy camera phone (I have a burner, so the camera isn't the best).

8957thplvkrl.jpg

Did you hear in the news about a guy who jump into the water to save his dog from an alligator ?
    Not sure why the guy didn't have his dog on a leach in the first place .

https://youtu.be/jR3GTFEyUVs

I did! Floridan response was "It was only 4 ft." as though that were a perfectly normal, tiny alligator that anyone could fend off. :expressionless:

Sadly, here where I live (and we have alligators), it's a common thing, people not having their dogs on leashes.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Fu...c. I miss going to gigs.

4f624v0z9l97.jpg
  • LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member
    a112x0c10ik9.jpeg
    kbg9kauyer89.jpeg