Is my girlfriend cheating ? Late night long gym sessions and Dodgey behaviour overall :( help

Replies

• Yes, you need to get out of this relationship. She’s crushing your soul. I’ve been there. You’re losing yourself.

I totally get going to the gym at a time when there are few people, but you are absolutely miserable. As others have said, this isn’t just about the gym. Unless you like this dynamic where she’s totally dominating and destroying you and you’ve chosen this pain, GET OUT.

I didn’t want to say it but I’m loosing my self and falling apart, I need to be really brave to just do it, she will never change and is making it clear that this is what you get clearly she doesn’t have any boundaries clearly even tho we agreed things seems like nothing matters hence my mind is thinking all sorts she hasn’t done her self any favours and I’m sure she knows what she’s doing
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    *snip*Women advice but men mainly, would you be fine with your other half going so late and for so long or would you start to think is there something going on ? It could be insecurities my end but you know when you just know some thing doesn’t feel right

Despite your request above and unless I'm misgendering (and/or skimming way too fast in search of a response from Motorsheen), you seem to be exclusively responding to women's posts about your relationship. My curiosity is piqued as to why since everyone has given you great feedback that you can act on?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    It patently clear that your “GF” is actually an FSB assassin.
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    *snip*Women advice but men mainly, would you be fine with your other half going so late and for so long or would you start to think is there something going on ? It could be insecurities my end but you know when you just know some thing doesn’t feel right

Despite your request above and unless I'm misgendering (and/or skimming way too fast in search of a response from Motorsheen), you seem to be exclusively responding to women's posts about your relationship. My curiosity is piqued as to why since everyone has given you great feedback that you can act on?

I’m too tired to fact check this but I like it.
  • Typo all men and women welcome to give there thoughts, is the gut instinct ever wrong, if I leave without any proof etc will I live in regret and try to back is the question no way out is easier with her
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

I usually don't comment, but check out OP's FL---all women. Why??

7maosgzfmcps.gif

• ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Hate to say it but you should probably walk away. Firstly, look at what it is doing to your self esteem and mental health - relationships shouldn't do that and if you stay too long it'll break you down so much you'll wonder if you could ever be whole again. Trust me on that. Secondly, if you cannot trust her then that's a relationship with no foundation imo. Sounds like you guys can't communicate in a productive and healthy way which is key really. Whether she is cheating or you're just paranoid, the situation is unfair on you both.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    I used to go out with someone who worked out every evening at the gym and then they really worked out after that all over town. Ayup. Your first impression is usually right and the handwriting is already on the wall.

Don't overthink it. You already know.
    Don't say it's okay if it's not.
    Don't overlook the obvious.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I got nuthin'

Truth is, I feel bad for the OP and I'm not about to clown about someone else's personal issues.
    ( my own, sure... others, I won't do it.)

It's easy to type "leave her" without any definitive evidence or an admission of guilt.

I guess that I've always felt that a great relationship should be almost effortless and this one doesn't seem to meet that criteria. In that sense, I would move on, especially because there is no marriage, talk of marriage or children involved.

Long ago, I was having some girlfriend issues and was told by a friend:

" Don't sweat it; girls are like subway trains, a new one comes by every ten minutes."

Motorsheen Missives & Memos are a highlight of my day. They don't always need to be funny and this one was balanced. You got sumthin' 🙌🏿

As to @Dontletitbeatyou2018, I hope you're able to sort through all the responses you've gotten to date about your situation and then do something about it for your mental and emotional health.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Sounds to me like deep down in your heart you feel it's time to go, you just need someone to tell you to.

Listen to that small voice. It may be scary to leave this, but having that dark cloud over your head is no way to live.

It’s so bad that tonight is the first night I went to gym and couldn’t get out the car I’ve never had anxiety until recently with her, I feel like god would show me something but nothing black and white, she doesn’t even have social media she is a ghost. I don’t go on her phone etc the relationship is very how to say I thinks he shows me what she wants me to see / believe I dread to ask her to go on her phone as shouldn’t have to and never asked but her reaction may say a lot is she’s like NO etc etc

I think this is your answer...time to move on