What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    My mom sent me a care pack with 50 snack sized bags of these and I've been having 2 a day. I forgot how good these are. So sweet and salty. 5kp0fjpb2le2.png

My favorite!
  • pancakerunner
    This stuff has really changed how I view the world.

ba0890da872693cdb8e21015eab3aed9.png

i love pesto
  • kbaby2020
    kbaby2020 Posts: 63 Member
    It changes daily because I’m pregnant and #pregnancycravings are real haha. Today, it’s Hershey’s chocolate bars, which conveniently my hubby went and bought me 4 XL bars yesterday... 2 are already gone haha.
    But I’ve started craving Ben and Jerry’s non dairy half baked ice cream today... so I might need to get that tomorrow 🙃
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.
    Have you tried Bobo's Oat Bites? I thought it would be a nice snack but they're so dry and dense!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Have you tried Bobo's Oat Bites? I thought it would be a nice snack but they're so dry and dense!

No, too much sugar and calories for how I do my meal plans. Thank you for 5he info though!
  • pancakerunner
    forgot how much I LOVE freshly shredded cheese~!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Lower sugar aldi oatmeal 🙊
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Those bites are sooo good! I get them when they are on sale at Whole Foods.

These are really good. They are very very sweet almost sweeter than a reeses. And for 190 calories and 11g protein they are amazing. Haven’t been crazy about quest products lately but this is the best in a long time. dl6u978iakas.jpeg
    jieytxx629ff.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    kbaby2020 wrote: »
    It changes daily because I’m pregnant and #pregnancycravings are real haha. Today, it’s Hershey’s chocolate bars, which conveniently my hubby went and bought me 4 XL bars yesterday... 2 are already gone haha.
    But I’ve started craving Ben and Jerry’s non dairy half baked ice cream today... so I might need to get that tomorrow 🙃

I remember my pregnancy cravings; the big ones I recall were mangos early on, Sour Patch anything 3rd tri, toast and fried eggs the week before I went into labor... The biggest one though was McDonalds hot and spicy McChickens. I was OBSESSED with those my whole 2nd trimester :D
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    bryd2v478u10.jpeg

I was waxing poetic about Land O Lakes hot cocoa the other day, and my husband FOUND THEM at the store. My obsession has been reawakened
  • pancakerunner
    bryd2v478u10.jpeg

I was waxing poetic about Land O Lakes hot cocoa the other day, and my husband FOUND THEM at the store. My obsession has been reawakened

LOVE land o lakes hot cocoa

pk1rxbyk2qfx.png
    try this if you can find it!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member

My favorite. I have to go to either Walmart (ew) or to a store that is almost 30 minutes away to get it though. So I go to the one 30 minutes away and stock up. Need to do that after Christmas. I am almost out. My favorite flavors are the Artic White and the Snickerdoodle.

• o0Firekeeper0o
    @pancakerunner @Athijade Thanks for the recommendations! The last time I had this I was a teenager and I don’t remember a butterscotch or snickerdoodle flavor, so I’m all kinds of excited to try and find those :o
  • pancakerunner
    CHICKEN THIGHS
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    CHICKEN THIGHS

Dark meat eeeeewwww
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    7106hcmxvj1y.jpeg
    These are really good. Super soft and not dry at all. I think they must have improved the recipe because I had them a few years ago and wasn’t impressed! They taste like a fresh baked cookie and I love the chocolate center especially heated up for a few seconds in the microwave.

Also been loving the strawberry and berry ones. The outside is like a super soft fig Newton. I like them better than nutrigrain.