What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    I am not a very social person, but have been hearing more and more about people in my wider social circle feeling lonely, depressed, and disconnected, so I put out an invite to my local homeschooling group to join me for 7 am walk, prayer, and social time two mornings a week.

Today was the first morning—30 degrees, biked 15 min to and from meetup location, and walked with 3 other ladies for 45 minutes. They were so happy to get some exercise and some safe (outdoors, walking apart) social time. Should be at least that many on Thursday morning! Definitely a nice start to the day, and happy to be helping people get out and be active and connected to others as winter starts.

As a fellow homeschool mom who has treasured the few times I’ve been able to go walking & praying I say “what a great idea!!” This is motivation for me to put something like this on the calendar, thank you!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    GetZet wrote: »
    I recently received a drawer full of fitness gear from my dresser—stuff I had stashed away as goal clothes that I couldn’t wear yet, some of which I hadn’t even tried beyond the calves.

I now fit into all of them. I threw away the tired, ill fitting pieces I had arrived with and now have a while new workout wardrobe.

That is awesome. Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!