Daily Activity Challenge

Replies

• spirit7125
    spirit7125 Posts: 77 Member
    ymwd5ixu8f2m.jpeg
  • spirit7125
    Barbell workout this morning and planning to walk an hour at lunch! Have a great day!mpqtcxzomgtd.jpeg
  • spirit7125
    Disappointed in myself for not getting out to walk yesterday and not sticking to my eating plan on noom. Going to make it up today with an hour walk and this bad boy acgu9tsoik9i.jpeg

• mermaidgirle
    mermaidgirle Posts: 27 Member
    you've totally got this! yesterday was not one that stuck to plan, but it was a fun treat day. My boss's family paid for a private caboose on the historic railway, every winter they do a North Pole Express with Santa village, and I was invited! It was my first real train ride, and we were allowed to go up into the cupola seating!!! It was nice to be able to do something festive that was safe because outside of our family group distancing and masking was followed. My boss's family even brought a picnic dinner into the train to share. :D
  • mermaidgirle
    Good Morning! Today wasa 2mile walk at home video, plus my 50 squats a day challenge-which I am super proud that I am keeping up on :)
  • spirit7125
    That is really great! Do you do everything at once or spread the activity out during the day?
    Today was a rest day but I did make time to walk. I have about 4K steps today. Back at it tomorrow!
  • mermaidgirle
    I like waking up early to get it in before work. I've learned I'll never get it done otherwise lol. Though sometimes I'll take an easy evening walk to help digest dinner. The squats I'll break up into 2 sets of 25.
  • spirit7125
    Yes! If I don’t workout in the am it doesn’t get done. Before I wasn’t moving the rest of the day though so I’ve started walking at least once during the day. This morning was short on time so I did a 30 min hiit. It’s really good. Low impact.

https://youtu.be/aFBRopKNGfw
  • kacanakya16
    kacanakya16 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I'm new here :)
    I woke up not as early as I wanted today but still managed to go out for 2K short jog and did several sets of weight training.
    Goal for tomorrow is 2K with more consistent pace and knee push up with proper form (starting small with any reps I can)
    Have a good day and workout!
  • mermaidgirle
    Welcome! :)
  • mermaidgirle
    My weekend hike :smiley:k2gjjqxyczn7.jpg
  • kacanakya16
    @mermaidgirle
    Thank you!

Long hike seems fun~
  • spirit7125
    edited December 2020
    Welcome @kancanakya16!!! Nice job on the running!
    Ahhh I was pretty lazy Saturday but did get out for a long walk on Sunday. I would love to go on a 4+ mile hike!! We are getting a blizzard on Wednesday night so definitely walking the next two days. This am was lifting w06g17z26mps.jpeg
  • kacanakya16
    Thank you @spirit7125 !
    Awesome workout session 👍
    Stay safe during the blizzard🙏

Today I still had trouble waking up early but managed to do a 10 minutes weight exercise before work.
    Very short but at this point of my journey something is better than nothing 😁
    Also took a 10 minutes walk in the morning, trying to get some sunlight whenever it's not raining. The weather's been so unpredictable because of La Nina.

Have a good day/night!
  • mermaidgirle
    Happy Tuesday! Yes, my goal is to increase to 6 and 7 mile hikes while our cooler weather holds (I am in florida lol). @kacanakya16 , any movement is good movement...because baby steps forward are still steps forward :)
  • mermaidgirle
    Good morning and happy Thursday! Still going strong in my #50SquatsaDayChallenge
  • spirit7125
    I’ve been slacking writing bc I joined noom and there’s a lot of stuff to read! I have been working out! I did a treadmill walk and 20 minute easy yoga flow Wednesday because it was too damn cold out. Thursday it snowed a ton and I did an upper body strength workout and walked on the treadmill . Today I did a workout borrowed from a friends CrossFit gym. I was very sweaty.
  • spirit7125
    I’ve been slacking writing bc I joined noom and there’s a lot of stuff to read! I have been working out! I did a treadmill walk and 20 minute easy yoga flow Wednesday because it was too damn cold out. Thursday it snowed a ton and I did an upper body strength workout and walked on the treadmill . Today I did a workout borrowed from a friends CrossFit gym. I was very sweaty.6opxrn7j4swq.jpeg
  • spirit7125
    I’ve been slacking writing bc I joined noom and there’s a lot of stuff to read! I have been working out! I did a treadmill walk and 20 minute easy yoga flow Wednesday because it was too damn cold out. Thursday it snowed a ton and I did an upper body strength workout and walked on the treadmill . Today I did a workout borrowed from a friends CrossFit gym. I was very sweaty.6opxrn7j4swq.jpeg
  • mermaidgirle
    Happy Saturday! I have a first date tonight with someone I've been texting all week including a 2 hour phone conversation and I'm very excited!!
    I've been keeping up with my movement, and my squats challenge. I think my already impressive 🍑 is getting more impressive lol