We Lost a Me!

yvi7vd6afoff.jpeg
My wife and I together have lost 170 pounds through diet, exercise, and IF. She started the journey 2 years ago and I started in March this year. I could not be more proud of us for what we have accomplished

Replies

• yuske05
    yuske05 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm very happy to see this. Your girl is learning from this as well, I'm sure. Thanks for posting. It's a lifestyle, not a trend.
  • Zenaryaa
    Zenaryaa Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations! What great role models for who I assume is your daughter. You both look fantastic!
  • tronjo2002
    tronjo2002 Posts: 43 Member
    You both look fantastic! Great job!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Wonderful job, you two! Congratulations!! :)
  • sedj241
    sedj241 Posts: 36 Member
    Team work makes the dream work!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    Wonderful you’ve been able to do this together!

Many of us are sitting on the other sides of our keyboards, sighing “if only.......”
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Oh fantastic! You all look so happy and healthy. I love seeing the genuine smiles in these success photos.
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Good job!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    You two did a fantastic job on your journey together. Are you doing maintenance now, and if so how is it going? Best wishes on your new lifestyle. You look like two different people.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Amazing and lovely photos. Congrats on your amazing loss!!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Both of you are doing amazing work and as others have mentioned, such powerful role models for the young child.
    Great work! (Also it is great for both of you that you can do it together and have shared support.)
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations, you've both done a great job!
  • mattmoore1986
    mattmoore1986 Posts: 3 Member
    You two did a fantastic job on your journey together. Are you doing maintenance now, and if so how is it going? Best wishes on your new lifestyle. You look like two different people.

We are now more focused on losing body fat and toning. Both of us are still losing weight but not as quickly

• mattmoore1986
    mattmoore1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Wonderful you’ve been able to do this together!

Many of us are sitting on the other sides of our keyboards, sighing “if only.......”

I struggled for 15 years with being extremely over weight. Believe me when I say anyone can do this! It take a lot of hard work, a complete overhaul of your way of life really, you will feel so much better and the sacrifice will be worth it 1000 times over
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Congratulations on both of you !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!