speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    You are beautiful bmeadows!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Well, now you look down right hot!
    speyerj wrote: »
    You are beautiful bmeadows!

@conniewilkins56 & @speyerj

*laughs* I don't think I qualify as "hot" or "beautiful" but I like to think I at least clean up well these days! I can't help but see the stupid saggy skin under my chin. But at least I don't have grays in my hair anymore - and I do agree with the beautician that the hair color suits my eye color!

• amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    @bmeadows380 gorgeous and I looove that dress and boots combo!
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    It's great to see such progress! You look great!
  • emmyjaykay
    emmyjaykay Posts: 83 Member
    @bmeadows380 It's funny that you mention being drawn to your chin because when I saw your photos, my brain went "oh, hello jawline!!!"

That sheath dress is a great pick! I love that camel color.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I honestly did not look at your jawline because I was looking at your eyes and cheekbones!....buy some roll on high lighter....don’t use powder blush and play up those eyes and brows!....you look amazing and I love your new hair!
  • bmeadows380
    I honestly did not look at your jawline because I was looking at your eyes and cheekbones!....buy some roll on high lighter....don’t use powder blush and play up those eyes and brows!....you look amazing and I love your new hair!

@conniewilkins56

See? this is why I wish you were closer - I have only rudimentary makeup skills and have no idea what you're talking about lol And none of the makeup advisors are operating right now :frowning:
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,273 Member
    @rieraclaelin You look fantastic; those 65 lbs have made a huge difference! Keep up the amazing work!
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    All these photos are so inspirational! I finally took a before and plan to do progress at each 50 lb mile marker
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    New haircut!....69 years young!....loving myself more than I have for a very long time!....I feel so darn good!

You look great!
  • resina
    resina Posts: 17 Member
    Connie, great haircut and you look 10 years younger...well done!! You are an inspiration to everyone <3
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    Love it!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited December 2020
    You look beautiful, BMeadows380 - and that sheath dress looks great on you!
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Lovely haircut, Connie!
  • lauriekallis
    New haircut!....69 years young!....loving myself more than I have for a very long time!....I feel so darn good!

What a beautiful picture! You have lost many years with the pounds.
  • lauriekallis
    I decided to pull out some pictures (so far I really only have face comparisons...I can definitely see a difference in my face. I have a lot more definition starting to pop out, and I can't wait to see how I'll look in another 65 pounds!

Wow - you look great. And - like everyone else - you look so much younger, and more carefree! Great work.
  • bmeadows380
    @conniewilkins56 you are looking fabulous! :)

@lauriekallis great job! You are looking terrific too! :grin: