Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,494 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Peloton Beginner Advanced Ride and Ashtanga Yoga.
    I graduated to a beginner/advanced ride! I was so excited and a sweaty mess. It was just the right level of difficulty for me. I would say a low level beginner/advanced class. This is good because it will make it easier to find the right intensity classes for my 'speed' right now. I wish you could filter by intensity level.

Laurel, I'm glad you had a great weekend. I bet your DH is loving those cookies! Awesome workouts Laurel! I hope some day I will be able to do one of those 60 minute rides!
    I'm so glad you had the Christmas gift conversation! Your DH would have to get used to riding your bike now to make sure he does want two bikes in the house. You may just have to sell your bike. You have a 30 day trial period. Peloton says they will pick up the bike after the 30 days if you don't like it. I know I will end up with one some day too. I really want the Bike+. If I were you I would keep the current bike until you're sure you love the Peloton.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,404 Member
    Morning Ladies,

Sorry that I wasn't on yesterday, but the purchasing system that we use was having difficulties and I had a lot of work to do by taking only one day off. :o Crazy. Anyway my workout yesterday was Jillian's Lift & Shred Level 1 and this morning was Jillian's Killer Cardio Level 1. We had a nice weekend, it was quiet.

Laurel, Great job on all your workouts! Sorry to hear that you have been dealing with PF. Glad that you enjoyed all the Jessica workouts. I do give that other DVD a big thumbs up too, all three of those workouts are very effective.
    Yum on the cookies, I'm sure that they are much appreciated by your DH. I have to figure out what cookies I'm going to make this year. I know for sure that the cut out cookies are a must, because everyone loves them. That makes me wonder if my Mom is going to be making all the cookies that she usually makes. I'm sure that she will be sending care packages to all of us if she does. :D She just loves to bake, and I know that it keeps her mind active and that is what is important when we get older. LOL about ending up with a Peloton bike one day, I'm sure that it will happen. :D

Thelma, Awesome job on all your workouts! Congrats on advancing to the next step up in the cycle classes. I will have to do some pre practice with my parents and either zoom or Facetime. It probably would be easier to start off with facetime, since that will ping their ipad. My Dad is constantly on the ipad, so crossing my fingers that he will know what is going on. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,757 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a good one. I started with Cathe Live Lower Body and Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge, which is my favorite Live total body workout. I followed it with Laurie’s recommendation from last week which was Shock Cardio Double Wave Pyramid HiiT into the Perfect 30 Pyramid HiiT Bonus...and I loved it! I found it challenging but perfectly doable and it flew by. What I liked about this was having all of the segments (intervals and rests) timed, which I find easier mentally if not physically. I will definitely do this combo again. I added on the P30 bonus stretch, and it timed in right at 45 minutes.

Thelma, great workouts! And congratulations on leveling up on the Peloton ride! I agree that I wish there was a filter for intensity level on the spin workouts. I do have some instructors who I think of as ‘easier’ than others if you want some recommendations when you want to go to a more intense class. But even then I always check to see how hard a class is rated by those who have done it. If it is rated over nine, I know I need to be ready for a super intense ride. If it is rated below eight, it will be a relatively moderate ride. The bulk of the workouts, though, are rated in the ‘eights’ and I have found some I would have rated higher, that’s for sure. But it is a helpful guide nonetheless.

Laurie, great workouts. I am sorry about the painful return to work yesterday with computer issues. Never fun. Thank you again for recommending the DW Pyramid HiiT and Pyramid HiiT Bonus combo. I definitely recommend it if you are in the mood for 40 minutes of hard but tolerable work. There was nothing about this workout to dread. I did the bonus on my 6” step, and it seemed to me to be about equal in intensity at that level with the Double Wave Pyramid workout.....maybe just slightly more intense. I hope your mom bakes this year even if you all can’t visit. I was talking myself out of it, but it is nice to have a few cookies around. But I certainly won’t be making as much this year as usual without being able to give some away. Neither one of us needs all those cookies, though I will miss our usual ‘tastes’ of Christmas this year in not doing some of them.

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Peloton Beginner Advanced Ride and STS Total Body.
    Thanks ladies for congratulating me on my spinning progress!

My bike is nearly dead which is a shame because it is a good bike. I tried to order a Peloton today but when I tried to get pre-qualified and right away their finance partner found we had a block on our credit reports for safety reasons. A couple of hours later I tried again once the block was removed and I got the same message. There isn't a phone number anywhere to be found. Maybe I'll have better luck during the day.

Laurie, great workouts! Sorry you had system problems at work. I hope you're all caught up!

You will have to tell your parents what to expect from the first attempt. I wonder if he'll know how to answer Facetime? I've never used it so I don't know how it behaves.

Laurel, fantastic workout combo!!!
    There need to more filter options on the Peloton user interface. I was reading reviews and some people were complaining about the instructors talking too much. So far that hasn't bothered me. I'll be in the beginner/advance classes for a while. Right now the highest level I've done is 6.5 and that is plenty difficult right now.

Good night ladies,
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was Jillian's Killer Arms & Back, as you can see this week is my Jillian week. May extend it into next week, but I'm also going to replace Yoga Inferno with Cathe's mobility workout. I just don't like that Inferno workout all that much. :D

Laurel, Awesome job on the workouts! Thanks for the information on the Pyramid workout combo, I like that they clock in at 40 min, and great idea to tack on the extended stretch. I'm for sure going to try that one, even though I will have to change DVD's. :D I'm sure it would be way easier to have the disc changer on that one, but it will give me a little rest between the two. ;) I think on my Friday off I will make a list of the cookies that I want to make, and then take a trip to the store for supplies. I think my weekend will be baking coolies. :) DH will be super happy.

Thelma, Great job on your workouts! Sorry to hear that the bike is nearly dead, and I hope you are able to get the issues with Peloton worked out today. Our system finally started working about 11am yesterday, so I was able to get all my orders done. It just is a pain when everything goes so dang slow or times out. I think that my BIL, when he was up at my parents, gave instructions on how all the different things worked. I will attempt to contact my parents sometime next week.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! This morning when trying to figure out what spin workout I wanted to do, I realized I was reaching another Peloton milestone with 300 spins today! So I made my 300th spin a good, tough 60 minute spin. It felt surprisingly good today since I think I only got about 90 minutes of sleep last night....which, sadly, isn’t that unusual for me these days. Anyhow, I followed it with a tough 45 minute core-focused yoga class with Kristin McGee.

Thelma, great workouts! You chose a tough total body workout, that’s for sure. I hope you have better luck in purchasing a Peloton today. If so, I will be so anxious to hear your comparisons to your current bike and whether it is worth the purchase. There have only been a couple of times when I have been annoyed by the instructors talking, but that is mostly when they are playing a song I like, and I want to just listen to the music. But, by and large, I like the feeling of having company when I am on a long ride, especially when they get me to laugh. :)

Laurie, great workout. I no longer have my multi-disc player, so I had to change my DVDs out yesterday in that pyramid HiiT combo. I actually exchanged the DVD in the last 20 second rest period of the Double Wave Pyramid, did the 20 seconds of Air Jacks on my own, and then had just enough time to get my step when the DVD was ready. I think it all took less than a minute, and since there is a one minute break in Double Wave anyhow, it didn’t feel at all out of place. So worth it if you get a chance. When I was lying awake last night, I was trying to think of what cookies I want to make next and there are so many to choose from! DH would love if I baked all weekend, so he will be jealous. But I just can’t resist eating one of every cookie I bake when we have them, so I am trying this year to only have one batch in the house at a time. That pledge will probably last until...tomorrow or Friday, when inevitably, DH will (rightfully?) convince me I am being silly. :p At least I know how far my willpower stretches, and it usually is the second week in December. :D:D

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gina B HIIT for Weight Loss and Pure Barre.
    I'm doing Pure Barre gain! Yaaay! The instructor killed us today. I wanted to die during the warm up! my inner thighs were crying for mercy! OUCH!

The Peloton bike saga continues. I still haven't been pre-qualified. I called Peloton and asked about this financial institution. The guy said that it takes 24-48 hours for the credit bureaus to get back to them so to try tonight. My only clue that I've been approved is when the transaction goes through! WHAT! Another red flag. DH says I should just charge it.

Laurie, I'm glad you're enjoying working out with Jessica this week! Good job!

It's really inconvenient that my bike fix isn't going to last but it's a problem with the bike not the fix itself. It really is a pain when you need to get your work done and your computer system doesn't work! Good luck with your parents!

Laurel, congrats on your 300th spin workout! WOW! Great workouts! Sorry you're not sleeping well!

The STS workout is hard but. I did a premix with no abs so it was about 45 minutes long. Still hard though.
    I will definitely order the bike but the wait period is 10 weeks now!
    I really don't mind the talk during the rides. I think it makes me forget that I'm about to die! LOL

I am going to call Peloton again to find out about the class membership. The stuff I read says you have to have the $39 class library membership. I have the $12.99 membership which doesn't have everything they offer but I think this is good enough. I need to make sure the tablet will accept the $12.99 app. I don't see why it wouldn't allow that but who knows.

I found this review which got me all excited about the bike
    https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a33969419/peloton-bike-plus-review/

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was Perfect Flow Mobility Basics. ;)

Laurel, Congrats on the 300th spin class! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble sleeping, but great job on getting in those workouts. Thanks again for the further information on the disc change. Nice to know that I'm not the only one that will have that. I had forgotten that one had the minute long rest, so with the skipping option, I should be good to go. Now I just have to schedule a time to try that one out. :D Don't you just get annoyed with your brain not shutting down when you really do want to sleep. The biggest problem I have is limiting the cookies that I make to only those that everyone likes. I think I'm the only one that really eats the fruit cake cookies that I make, but I so love them. I just need to freeze some of them, so that I can enjoy them in moderation over the next few months. :D I have to say that I have no will power. :D

Thelma, Enjoy the barre, but it sure does sound like torture! :D Great job on all your workouts. Sorry to hear that the bike saga is ongoing, I hope that it clears up for you tonight. I'm with your DH if this doesn't clear up, just to bad if that is the only option. Nice that you are getting excited about your new bike.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a fun one. I did Step Boss PHA3 and then, for cardio, I did Step Boss Step Sync and Abs Stacker. It really is nice to be stepping again.

Thelma, sounds like a great workout! I am sorry you are still having issues trying to order your Peloton. Financing is sometimes a pain. If/when we buy one, I think I will just charge it as your DH suggested. I don’t know why, but I thought buying a bike meant you had access to the workouts without a membership, but I am probably totally wrong about that! I just never checked in to it, though last time I was on their site, I did notice the long wait period to get a bike. I remember when Tami got hers, she had to wait quite awhile. And with COVID, I am not at all surprised it is taking even longer. I read somewhere that Peloton sales absolutely exploded with the quarantine. I think I am as excited for you to get a bike as you are to get one! I have a feeling your feedback will give me that final tap over the edge. :D

Laurie, great workout. I really like that one. Last night I was lying awake trying to figure out what I wanted to make for dinner on Christmas. My brain is going to kill me. I mean, surely I can find a better time in the day to ponder such inconsequential things but, no, my brain chooses 3am. I am glad I am not the only one with willpower problems and Christmas cookies. Even when I have tried freezing them, I find myself in the freezer every night! I am out of control this time of year. B) Thankfully it is the only time of year I completely lose all control. :o:p

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I was feeling tired today and had to save my energy for house cleaning. My workout today was a Gina B low impact HIIT workout.

Bike saga update - I called Peloton and I was told that their All-Access Membership is required. This membership is $39 a month. I was told that I couldn't use the app Laurel and I have on the tablet. I am starting to think the tablet comes loaded with their expensive app that gives you extra features.

Tonight I found this on their website and I wonder what happens to the tablet if you cancel the membership? Do you just have a dead tablet? I'll have to call again tomorrow.

Peloton All-Access Membership Separate
    All Bike+ packages require a monthly Peloton All-Access Membership.

Access unlimited class content across multiple profiles for $39/month. Membership fees billed on Bike+ activation.

No commitment. Pause or cancel anytime.

I've been researching other bikes and one site said that the Echelon Smart Connect Bike is the closest to a Peloton bike out there. The reviewer did say that it was like comparing a Porsche to a Toyota! OMG!

I'm thankful God prevented me from rushing to buy the Peloton bike by delaying the pre-qualification! Everything happens for a reason!

If I can cancel the expensive monthly membership and if the tablet lets me access a web browser to access the digital membership I will get the bike.

Laurie, nice workout!
    The Barre class was torture but good torture! LOL

Laurel, fantastic workout combo!!!

I am so glad I had the financing place Peloton uses is such a pain to use! I really don't like the idea of having to pay $39 (for now) a month for their fancy membership when I can have good classes with their $12.99 memberships.
    This membership apparently allows you to see other riders when doing live classes. I could care less about that. You do get graph apps that allow you to see your progress; which may be a good motivational tool.

I hope Tami is doing well. I'm sure work is keeping her busy. I know she is still working out because I see when she posts her workouts on MFP. I miss her.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 30 minute spin with Peloton into Cathe Live Total Body Cardio Blast, the extended chair stretch from Step Boss and then a nice walk with DH. The Cathe Live class was from last week and was a Bootcamp style class. It was not too tough which was perfect for me today.

Thelma, great workout. I am with you on feeling tired. I really thought about not doing anything today but, in the end, had an okay workout. I feel less tired now. Thank you for that information on Peloton!! Now that you mention it, I think I remember reading about the monthly membership when I first asked for a bike and thought it pretty outrageous. Today I don’t know if it would stop me from getting a Peloton because I use the app much more than I ever thought I would. I am glad you mentioned that you see Tami posting workouts. I admit I have been worried about her and her DH since her FIL was hospitalized with COVID. I think I will send her a note closer to Christmas just to let her know we are thinking about her.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. My workouts on Friday were: yoga and LITE PHA 2. Sunday's workout: Ramped Up Upper Body Push/Pull Mish Mosh Premix.

The Peloton purchase is on hold for now because you really need to have the $39 monthly membership for the tablet attached to the machine to work. It is a locked device, meaning you can only use it for the Peloton software. You can't access a browser to use the $12.99 digital membership. So if you cancel your membership you're stuck with a useless tablet. The full membership is what gives you the ability to see your speed, resistance and cadence which is what I'd like to see. You also get other motivational tools such as progress graphs. The tablet doesn't have a USB port so if I wanted to view the workout on my TV I can't do that. I wish the tablet part was optional because I prefer to see the workout on a huge tv screen. I would be OK if it had a USB port but I know how these proprietary devices work. It's the same sort of thing I worked on before I retired.
    I worry that I won't do other Peloton workouts if I have to use the tablet.

DH told me yesterday that the university has given them 3 days off Christmas week because they already get Christmas eve and day off. So lucky!

It's been raining like crazy here tonight but it's been warm during the day time.

Laurel, fantastic workouts on Friday! Good job!

I'm finding that by Thursday I feel tired pretty much every week.
    I'm so glad I mentioned that I see Tami's workouts posts too. I hope she'll check in during the holidays.

Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was quiet but nice. For workouts, on Saturday I did Jessica Smith Cardio Ball Blast and 30 minutes of yoga with Kristin McGee. Yesterday was Cathe Live Push/Pull Total Body: Heavy Weights followed by Perfect 30 High Impact and Low Impact HiiT premix. Today was a 60 minute Climb ride with Peloton followed by Perfect 30 Yoga Strength and Core Bonus premix.

Thelma, great workouts! I had no idea RUUB had a push/pull premix! I am definitely going to have to try that one. Thanks for all of the information on Peloton. I think the reasons I don’t want one outweigh the reasons I would want one because, like you, I like watching my workouts on a TV screen and I want more flexibility in the workouts I do on my spin cycle. Your good information has really helped me consider this more seriously. I would hate to spend that kind of money and not be happy with the product. I don’t know about you but it has turned pretty chilly here again today. DH and I just went for a walk, and even with a hat and gloves I felt chilled. I definitely don’t have my Alaska thick blood anymore!

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Cathe's Lower Body Blast and Ashtanga Yoga.

I thought we were getting hit by a hurricane this morning by the sounds of the wind howling like crazy. Eventually the wind died down but it picked up again in the afternoon. It definitely is cold out there.

Laurel, great workouts today! That push/pull premix is really good!

I won't be getting a Peloton bike. I'm disappointed but it's not worth the expense. I wish they had a bike option without the tablet! I'll have to research other bikes.
    It's cold here too Laurel and we are going food shopping first thing tomorrow morning! We will be cold!

Have a good night!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Sorry that I have not been on line for a couple of days. Friday I had a sore back, so didn't workout. I did make some cookies though. We had a nice but busy weekend. Yesterday I was working with the new employee that we hired, so didn't have a chance to get on either. My workouts where Monday LITE Cardio Party, and this morning was LITE Metabolic Blast.

Laurel, Love all the workouts you did! Sorry to hear that your brain was concentrating on your Christmas meal. I had our Christmas Eve meal planned a year ago, so I don't have to worry about that. We are planning on having Beef Wellington, and my SIL and DD will be making twice baked potatoes.

Thelma, Great job on all your workouts! Sorry to hear that the bike purchase is a no go. What a bummer, that the bike comes with a built in unit. I hope that you are able to find a bike that you can use your tablet with.

I have a busy day so need to get to work!

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Fit/Split Push and Bonus Abs followed by Cathe Live Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. We had the same storm night before last with fierce wind and rain....and cold! Luckily our Christmas decorations survived but when we walked the neighborhood yesterday, not everybody was so lucky. I don’t mind the blast of winter right now since it does make it feel more like Christmas, but come January 2, I want it gone. :DB) I am sorry about the bike purchase, but I completely agree. I told DH last night what you had found and let him know that I really don’t want a Peloton at this time. When/if spin becomes my only form of cardio and/or we move into a house that doesn’t have a generous workout space, I may rethink it. But I am doing just fine with my set-up as it is. I hope you can find a bike you like since you are enjoying spinning.

Laurie, I am sorry to hear your back was bothering you but glad you used the time to bake cookies. :) Time well spent in my view. I will be anxious to hear how the Beef Wellington turns out. Have you ever made it before? I have been wanting to try it since watching Hell’s Kitchen several years ago where that is a staple. But I never ate much steak at all....until this year. For whatever reason, it tastes good to me right now. In fact, DH and I are doing a ‘surf and turf’ meal for Christmas Eve (we always do our ‘special’ meal on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas) with filet mignon, grilled sea bass, and mushroom risotto. I am looking forward to it, but that is one of the reasons I was having a hard time deciding a Christmas meal. I want something simple. DH convinced me to make a ham, so we can have ham sandwiches. That works for me!

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts Tuesday were Peloton HIIT and Stretch and Fit Split Shred Cardio Push Day.
    I did one a stretch routine from the Peloton library. It was OK. I'll try different ones for sure.

I tried my bike today and the brake pin goes into a square bolt and it keeps spinning when I turn the brake knob to increase the resistance. That is the reason why I can't get resistance. DH told me that part isn't made anymore. It is such shame! I've not had a chance to research bikes yet.

It is raining tonight which means there could be black ice in the morning around here. I'm sure schools will be closed.

Laurie, I'm sorry you had a sore back. You worked out so I imagine your back is back to normal. Great workouts BTW!
    Good job making cookies! I would've eaten them all by now!

Laurel, great workouts! The workouts this weeks are working my arms very hard! I like it!

I hadn't even thought about Christmas decorations getting blown away with the strong winds we had! We don't have decorations outside thankfully!

I am so glad I didn't rush into ordering the Peloton bike. I wouldn't have been happy not being able to view the workout on the TV screen. I hope I can find a bike I like. I have a lot research to do!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning my workout was Gym Style Chest & Triceps Premix #1, even that one is tough with the right amount of weight.

Laurel, Nice workouts! I think making the cookies was time well spent. I have to admit that I made 6 different cookies. :D Yes I have made the Beef Wellington before, but it has been a few years. I have a cookbook of Gordon Ramsey's that has one of the many recipes that he has created for that dish. So I had to giggle when you mentioned Hell's Kitchen, that was what motivated me to actually try my hand at making one. I was always intimidated by them before. Ham is a wonderful idea. That reminds me that I have to do something with the ham that I have in the freezer. I think that we will have some soup to look forward while I am on vacation.

Thelma, Great job on your workouts! Sorry to hear that your bike is giving you additional problems. I hope that your research goes well and that you are able to find the bike that you want. We had some snow falling this morning, so much better than rain and ice. Yes my back was only sore for that one day. I think it was something in the Jillian workout that caused it. I have been a good girl and only having a couple of cookies after dinner. Moderation is my motto for these. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    edited December 2020
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout started with Fit/Split Pull which always kills my hamstrings. So I wobbled around the house for several minutes trying to get my legs to move, then I got on my spin cycle for a really good 45 minute HiiT and Hills ride. I finished it off with a 10 minute yoga routine with Kristin McGee focused on the hips, which was perfect today. I just read that Peloton is introducing Pilates into its mix of workouts! They already have loaded in quite a few classes, and I can’t wait to try one. I absolutely love Pilates.

Thelma, great workout. I don’t find the stretching classes too extraordinary on Peloton, though I have enjoyed some of the foam rolling stretches that Hannah Corbin has done. I am sorry to hear about the bike. I hope you can find something you like. Spin cycles are quite an investment. DH, when he got me mine, was limited to companies that would ship to Alaska. It ended up being a great purchase, but if we had the entire world of bikes open to us, we would probably still be deciding.

Laurie, great workout. That one is still one of my favorites. I had never heard of Beef Wellington before seeing it on a Gordon Ramsey TV show. I always much preferred Master Chef to Hell’s Kitchen because of the variety of recipes they tried. But I always remember Hell’s Kitchen for that meal alone. I should probably try to make it some time....or have DH try it. He is the beef chef in the family for sure. :) Wow on six types of cookies!! I am trying to talk myself into making my third type this afternoon. It is a very foggy, rainy day so a good day for baking.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio & Pull and Pure Barre. The Barre class was another killer class. My inner thighs are killing me.

If you ladies want to try the Pure Barre class let me know. I would love to invite you to a class. It's from 4:30-5 but I think during the holidays it will from 9-10 AM.

Through FB I found a woman in NC giving away an old Sole SB700 spinning bike. She says it makes a noise when on high resistance but thinks it's something fixable. She bought it in 2015.
    I sent her a message to see if the bike is still available. My thinking is that I can use this bike until I figure out what I want to buy.

Laurie, great workout!
    I've not started the bike research yet. The choices are endless and I'm afraid to order something I've not tried even though that is how I ordered my first bike.

I'm glad your bike is back to normal! A little snow is better than rain and ice. Boston is getting hit with a big storm tonight and we heard there will be more next week. DH was so glad we don't live there anymore! LOL

You really have been a good girl with those cookies. I usually don't have will power when it comes to cookies. Since the lockdown started I've been buying a dozen sugar cookies at the supermarket every two weeks. I've actually been good about eating just one after dinner.

Laurel, great workouts! That pull workout is a killer! I liked the push one better today! LOL
    Please let me know the name of that Kristin McGee hip yoga session if you remember what it was called.
    I like the idea of the Pilates classes! I want to try one of their Barre classes too. A lot of choices for sure.

I wasn't impressed with the stretch class but I hope to find a good one some day. Otherwise, I'll do my own thing. I didn't know they had foam rolling stretching routines! I'll check Hannah out!

We probably eat steak once a month and the only way we make it now is marinated in Goya Mojo for 72 hours and grill it.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma