Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    myayoydnayc3.png
  • JDiMascola
    JDiMascola Posts: 48 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    nwjvwnp2razn.png

The head looks familiar to three of us but we can't place him. Help! This is making me crazy...

He is the governor of the State of Ohio, Mike Dewine
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    JDiMascola wrote: »
    nwjvwnp2razn.png

The head looks familiar to three of us but we can't place him. Help! This is making me crazy...

He is the governor of the State of Ohio, Mike Dewine

Ty!!!
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ol4c0umzuoit.png

Now she tells me.

I'm not certain it's the rabbit hole that we should be concerned with here.
  • kshama2001
    iMago wrote: »
    5dmn2clmrxen.jpeg

Yes, they are missing that the point of outdoor dining is increased airflow. My state and I believe New York regulate how much of the tent must remain open.

https://middletonma.gov/567/Restaurant-Temporary-Outdoor-Seating

...At least 50% of tents’ sides must remain open to the outside.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    5dmn2clmrxen.jpeg

Meanwhile, the rest of us schmoes continue to just pick up for carry-out and eat our fancy meals at home. Not as luxurious or nice, but safer for the time being.

That was like the one nice thing about summer: you could be spaced pretty far apart at most eating establishments here because they are on the beach front and they love to utilize outdoor space more than their indoor ones.
  • kshama2001
    5dmn2clmrxen.jpeg

Meanwhile, the rest of us schmoes continue to just pick up for carry-out and eat our fancy meals at home. Not as luxurious or nice, but safer for the time being.

That was like the one nice thing about summer: you could be spaced pretty far apart at most eating establishments here because they are on the beach front and they love to utilize outdoor space more than their indoor ones.

Yes, we redid the backyard in 2016 and have spent less and less time eating in restaurants since then anyway, and this year it's been 100% home cooked or take out.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    5dmn2clmrxen.jpeg

Yes, we redid the backyard in 2016 and have spent less and less time eating in restaurants since then anyway, and this year it's been 100% home cooked or take out.

Aw man, I wish I had a nice backyard to do that in. Maybe one day... after we stop moving around every few years!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    5dmn2clmrxen.jpeg

Aw man, I wish I had a nice backyard to do that in. Maybe one day... after we stop moving around every few years!

I have a backyard and my husband doesn't ever want to do anything in it...because it is too hot. and there's sun. and bugs. and we could be inside in the cool, so why would you want to go out?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    hc6jnyuqf4lr.jpg

Dude, this is so funny.

wait.

Is this a joke, or not ??

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7mWKioLOLE

/runs off to look for a recipe for Cinnabon Frosting/

Here's one. Looks like the JOC cream cheese frosting recipe, plus 1 t lemon juice

https://simpleseasonal.com/recipes/copycat-cinnabon-frosting

You may have just solved my cinnamon bun frosting plight! Unexpected benefits of catching up on coronavirus memes :)