new today!

hi everybody..today is my first day with this site! im super excited that something like this is available. im trying to lose 20 lbs by summer so wish me luck :flowerforyou: im going to need it :ohwell:

Replies

• ljayep
    ljayep Posts: 3
    hi everybody..today is my first day with this site! im super excited that something like this is available. im trying to lose 20 lbs by summer so wish me luck :flowerforyou: im going to need it :ohwell:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Welcome and good luck!!! I'm right there with you!!!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    You'll be fine....you've just got to get it in your head that you want to make a change! Attitude is everything:wink: For me getting started was the biggest problem...once I got through day 1...then day 2...I didn't want to lose what I had already accomplished....that was 16 months ago...and I'm still going strong. I am new here to this site also!....Erica
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: