@Zumba_Luvah
    @GabiV125
    @dawnw990
    @tryingagain5

2n2ob6hli6r3.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    x51xfbnqnpor.png

Please note that the top three team lost over 20 pounds each!!

This is very rare, especially in the Holiday season!!!

Way to go Challengers!!!!

gpsrysjmjg8d.png
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

n7xmr7e3vqg7.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    I made it to zumba today for the first time in 2 months. It felt great. I was a little sore because it was first thing in the morning and when I wake I am really stiff but I did ok. I have appointments every day this week after work so I am going to try super hard to get up at 4 to get my workout in. I know I wont do it after my appointments. I have a week and half left of work and then vacation, I cant wait, I have no plans but its nice to do nothing. I did join some Facebook groups about macros that I'm going to look into while I'm on vacation that's my big plans.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Hello and happy Sunday team. I did some mall walking yesterday and today and actually hit 10,000 steps both days. There is a mall about a half hour from my house that is pretty empty with most of the stores out of business so I figured it’s kind of a safe one to enter. I wore my mask and kept moving at all times so I didn’t get caught in any kind of Christmas shopping crowds. It really did feel good to move around like that rather than just sit around the house watching TV which I’ve done a lot of!!!!!!
  • kos33
    kos33 Posts: 31 Member
    Kos33
    PW 165.5
    CW 165.5
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,971 Member
    @kos33 Way to hold steady!
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Weighing In

PW 151.9
    CW 151

Not a lot but I’ll take it

Goal for this week is to get out of the 150’s. It’s going to be hard work but I think I can do it.

Sorry for the late check in
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    12/13 steps 2281
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    I have been eating too many cookies this week and the scale showed it the other day. Yesterday I ate less sweets but more at meal times and the scale went down. I was over on cals but did good on the protein. I think that's what I need to focus on.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise-30 min walking video, PT and stretching

Things are really going well. I need to go shopping and do some food prep for the week today. I really want to finish this year off strong.

@ljdanny I am so glad you were able to go to zumba! I know you missed it. Share anything interesting you learn anything in the FB macro groups.
    @lennoncpa What a good way to get some exercise in when it is cold out! Hopefully it was decorated nice and had music playing too. :)
    @kos33 Hope all is going well.
    @KristieJC Nice loss! You are doing great! Keep it going!
    @Cafelelia What a nice post to read at the start of the day/week. :)
    @pacsnc6 It is interesting to see how the body reacts to certain things. Good job keeping the cookies at bay yesterday :)
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 955 Member
    Username: jedaschultz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week: 3
    PW (Previous Weight): 206
    CW (Current Weight): 206.8

I'm certainly not going in the right direction! The holidays always stress we out starting usually in October with family birthdays and a lot of travel. I always worry about if it's the right gift or how family dynamics will be or when the next drama will happen. My coping strategy has always been to eat and get comfort from the food. This year has been particularly bad by adding in Covid, dealing with aging parents and a husband who retired. A lot of adjustments in many areas of my life. I just need to learn to focus on me and not what can or might happen.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    I made fried chicken tonight. I do that rarely because it so unhealthy. This time I used gluten free bread crumbs (for my daughter) with crushed Lay’s mixed in for some crunchiness. It turned out really good. I wish I could have squeezed two pieces into my day, but I couldn’t with that many calories. Totally worth it!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi all ! I’m planning my exercise for the next few months. I’m still trying to increase weight training.

The restrictions keep getting tighter around here, we can no longer have outside persons in our homes. So for Christmas we will have to go out in two groups of four - separate tables. I think this is the best plan we have, unless they close down the restaurant dining in. Fingers crossed.

I’ve got my stockings almost finished. I’m going to grab a couple gift cards for the boys still. I’m planning on making sugar cookies that we can ice with the boys. Today my husband got a gift from one of his accounts- which was a big pan of pistachio baklava. Oh my goodness. It was so good.

Hope everyone is having a good week
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    12/12 steps 10911
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    ~ Happy Tuesday, Everybody! ~

Am I still sick? Yep.

Turns out that any sickness that results in a mild fever can lead to an MS flareup. So, I haven't been to the gym in... eight days. I am so restless, but it's not safe for me to get onto a stationary bike when my legs don't always participate when I tell them to. (I haven't fallen yet, so it's not as bad as it could be)

Food is interesting right now. I have very little appetite, so I have to force myself to eat little things throughout the day, otherwise I'll get dizzy, because my MS medication does not like me when there's very little food in my stomach. But if I eat too much, I feel nauseated. It's a fine balancing act.

Good news? I have never gotten so many offers from people who want to run to the grocery store for me or drop off a coffee order or even a couple offers to make me soup. I have never felt more supported in my entire life. I think that this trying time has truly improved how we interact with each other. Even tiny spurts of positivity make such a huge difference.

Which brings me to the favor I'm about to ask...

Share something positive with the team. It could be about your health journey, something about your family, something you saw on the news, a cute picture from forever ago, etc.
This discussion has been closed.