What's on your mind?

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I'm sitting under the dryer at the salon and I'm contemplating bangs someone please chime in and tell me how much I'll regret this decision and hurry please because said dryer will be turning off in 15 and last time I got bangs I regretted it immediately but I need change and I'm confused and now it's hot under here

6v3w9ocy2hpe.gif
  • GymGoddessGoals
    I'm sitting under the dryer at the salon and I'm contemplating bangs someone please chime in and tell me how much I'll regret this decision and hurry please because said dryer will be turning off in 15 and last time I got bangs I regretted it immediately but I need change and I'm confused and now it's hot under here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But my five head is saying yassssssss

Throw some long layers in, add some light framing for shape around your face... shampoo, color.... move on. LOL
  • GymGoddessGoals
    edited December 2020
    iMago wrote: »

9q6c1nyktkcp.gif

91m6jyd0eujf.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    which is correct:

nachos with shredded cheese
    or nachos with cheese sauce
  • joannehornik7727
    joannehornik7727 Posts: 30 Member
    It is quiet for the moment .. Will be moving in a couple weeks to get out of here YAY
  • iMago wrote: »
    which is correct:

Why do I have to pick one

I think shredded cheese is correct but cheese sauce has its place
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Liquid cheese, 😶
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    which is correct:

I realized I've only had cheese sauce with generic tortilla round chips, you know those huge gallon bags that your loud auntie brings to every single potluck with her crock-pot of liquid gold asking belligerently "where can I plug this in at!?"
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    which is correct:

yes.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    As I may be too late to contribute to the Bangs For Fellow Fiveheads support, all I can do to help improve the world is add...
    which is correct:

...if the package for the sauce says "processed cheese food" then please abort.

This term scared me as a child. Why do you need to explicitly state that it's "food?"
  • MaltedTea wrote: »
    As I may be too late to contribute to the Bangs For Fellow Fiveheads support, all I can do to help improve the world is add...
    which is correct:

...if the package for the sauce says "processed cheese food" then please abort.

This term scared me as a child. Why do you need to explicitly state that it's "food?"

So someone wouldn’t accidentally top up their car’s engine oil with it
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    My mind is preoccupied with the delicious thought of eating cinnamon rolls (assuming they turn out). :yum:
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    My mind is preoccupied with the delicious thought of eating cinnamon rolls (assuming they turn out). :yum:

Yummm! This is my Christmas morning breakfast 😍

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg
    Bottom row. Second one from the left. I called it first!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg

Oh my! 😍 Maybe I'll ditch the can and get your recipe

I used this one:

https://thestayathomechef.com/best-homemade-cinnamon-rolls-ever/#jump-to-recipe

My cooking time was closer to 20 min, not the 14 she calls for, but she's noted others had the same results.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg

oh laws imma need a perrier to chase this with

2h0iwcadnowf.jpg