Happy and Healthy 2021

Scruggla88
Scruggla88 Posts: 135 Member
A challenge to be the best version of ourselves. Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase endurance, or tone we welcome you all to this challenge which launches 12/18/20 and runs through 3/18/21

Replies

• Scruggla88
    Let’s start of by introducing ourselves
    Name
    Goal
    Setbacks

I’m Tasha and I’ll be tour cruise director for the next three months!
    My goal is to lose 40lbs but also improve my health since I have three little ones that need me around!
    My setbacks are food- I love food especially bread and sweets and spicy chips and popcorn and - well you get the idea. I also struggle to do this on my own, which is why I need all of you!

Hopefully we’ll have enough people join to split into two or three teams. A friendly competition can really help!

Stay tuned for more information in the next coming days!
  • tinkerpistol
    tinkerpistol Posts: 1 Member
    Heya!

I'm Eli
    My goal is to get to 140 and lose some of this belly/arm/face fat.
    My setbacks are disordered eating and a hard time sticking to stuff for longer than 2 weeks. I also have trouble with joint/muscle pain.
  • Do I have to click something to like join this?
  • Scruggla88
    Do I have to click something to like join this?
    Nope - this is just the thread. I’ll create the group once we have more people and teams and stuff
  • jube152
    jube152 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi I'm Jules!
    My ultimate goal is to be in better shape and to hopefully lose 20-30 pounds along the way
    Food and inactivity (stuck at home) are my setbacks

• shajar75
    shajar75 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m Shauna. My goal is to lose about 90 lbs. my setbacks are CARBS. I’m a food addict and I had weight loss surgery in 2014, lost 125 lbs, and gained a lot back. I want to learn to treat food as fuel, not a treat and not entertainment.
  • Scruggla88
    Awesome! Thank you for your interest everyone. I’m setting up the group later today and the challenge begins on Friday!!
  • jube152
    jube152 Posts: 22 Member
    thanks so much!
  • Hello everyone! I'm Dia. My goal is to lose 100lbs. My setbacks are Carbs and follow through. I hope it's not to late to join.
  • JJScoops
    JJScoops Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I am Jessica
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Hi
    My name is Elaine. My over all goal is to lose up to 85 pounds by my 50th birthday 09.22.21. So that I can enjoy my trip to New York. Maybe put on 10 while I'm there. :D My setback is working from home. I was losing rater well (33 pounds down) before we had to go on lock down in March and I have been working from home ever since. Up 13 pounds so I better get something started soon.
  • Scruggla88
    Hi
    my 50th birthday 09.22.21.

This is my birthday, too!!
  • MatNeff
    MatNeff Posts: 2 Member
    Hiiiiii
  • Hi, I'm Kate and I enjoy pizza much more than being thin, but I should probably get off my couch more. I don't really believe in goals so I don't have one except to be more active.
  • Kellagher92
    Kellagher92 Posts: 2 Member
    Let’s do it!
  • efigler
    efigler Posts: 2 Member
    Woot woot. Rolls be gone!!!
  • Hiiiiii! I’m here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten* and I’m out all of bubblegum
  • jadealberta1
    jadealberta1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hellooo
  • KristySPerkins
    KristySPerkins Posts: 1 Member
    Hi 🙌🏻 I’m here!
  • sofialoren491
    sofialoren491 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! My name is Sofia Loren. My goal weight is 140. My setbacks are bread, sweets, and my knee. I got ACL surgery this year but mentally I’m scared to push it too much.